Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 257 Posts

·
Ippo > TNA
6,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone see Hogan's promo on ReAction?

If you have; you know this company is a fucking joke.

·
HEADBANGA
22,943 Posts
Yeah I lol'd extra hard when he was mouthing off like that. The whole roster should be disbanded if what he said was true.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
:lmao

That's the roster par 2 or 3 people gone so ,including the Hulkster.

Any video by anychance?

·
Ippo > TNA
6,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If this is really the case, TNA would just be Jeff Hardy, RVD and Kurt Angle.

Hogan is one to talk; he doesn't draw too well in TNA.

·
Registered
565 Posts
No,no,no..That's the not the best quote from that segment. My personal favorite was, I think, the line right before that:

"It doesn't matter how many fake titles you won..."

Kayfabe Hulk, kayfabe.

·
HEADBANGA
22,943 Posts
No,no,no..That's the not the best quote from that segment. My personal favorite was, I think, the line right before that:

"It doesn't matter how many fake titles you won..."

Kayfabe Hulk, kayfabe.
That was a serious what the fuck moment for me too. Way to downplay the talent you have on the roster.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Didn't watch Reaction, but quite frankly, Hogan is not the guy to talk. He is the biggest veteran in TNA name wise yet he achieved the least. Scott Steiner, Mick Foley, Kevin Nash, Booker T, Kurt Angle and Ric Flair have done much more then him. Replace Hogan and all the mic time he gets with Big Poppa Pump and the show would be enjoyable. Compare any of Hogans lame attempts at putting over big storylines with this and there's no competition at all:

This is how you put over a feud, not saying "TNAs raising the bar brother!"

·
Registered
2,781 Posts

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
So many things wrong with what he said.

For one thing, Hogan used to politic left and right to hold onto his 'fake titles'. Sabotaging so many careers like Savage, Bret, Sting, Goldberg.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
It still pales in comparison to his "it doesn't matter how many fake belts you've won" promo, but yeah, it still got a chuckle out of me.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
FUCK, that was bad. At times like this I wish Jim Cornette would extend the offer to Hulk that he did to Triple H, namely inviting him to have a 1 hour Iron Man Match with Davey Richards when Davey's in a bad mood.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
So many things wrong with what he said.

For one thing, Hogan used to politic left and right to hold onto his 'fake titles'. Sabotaging so many careers like Savage, Bret, Sting, Goldberg.
I usually don't agree with your posts but you're spot on here imo. Hogan is quite hypocritical for using those said politics to gain and retain titles yet bashes TNA guys for going for them.

FUCK, that was bad. At times like this I wish Jim Cornette would extend the offer to Hulk that he did to Triple H, namely inviting him to have a 1 hour Iron Man Match with Davey Richards when Davey's in a bad mood.
Hogan couldn't handle Davey in his prime let alone now. A few stiff kicks and the epic dive would kill that guy :p

·
Registered
12,449 Posts
Well the more I think about it, the more I'm thinking Hulk Hogan is saying WCW,WWE,ECW,NJPW or whichever titles are "fake" compared to TNA belts. Its still bad that he said that but I'm starting to think thats what he MAY have meant then you hear if you don't get over then i'm all confused again

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,993 Posts
This is by far the biggest load of bullshit that I've ever seen in wrestling. It couldn't possibly serve any positive purpose. I'm amazed that TNA week-in, week-out continue to top their own levels of sheer stupidity.

If they can manage to top this, I think, as a wrestling fan, my face will cringe itself right off my head.

its a work

hes a heel
Stop defending the indefensible FFS. Give it a fucking break.

This doesn't get his character over as a heel. It makes Terry Bollea the man a laughing stock, just like the BRATZ belt makes Jeff Hardy the man a laughing stock. TNA, currently, is like a dog eating it's own shit.

1 - 20 of 257 Posts