Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Pregnant chicks are AWESOME when they're 3 or less months along. Their tits are a little bigger than normal, they typically haven't put on enough weight to be unattractive yet, and they're already knocked up so you don't have to worry about wrapping up. The chicks in the vid are primarily hot but the bloated stomach always gets to me.

·
Super Moderator
19,327 Posts
There's nothing, "wrong" with it. But I don't see anything beautiful about it either.

More power to 'em.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Pregnant bikini contests- The result of when you leave your girlfriend/wife alone with Gary MOTHERFUCKING Oak at the beach.

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
There's nothing, "wrong" with it. But I don't see anything beautiful about it either.

More power to 'em.
Pretty much my thoughts on it as well. I've heard a bunch of times guys saying there is something a little extra sexy about their girl or wife or whatever being pregnant, but I don't see it. Then again, my fiancee isn't with child right now so I can't really accurately say that I would like it or not. I will say though, not really looking forward to whenever my fiancee does get pregnant in the future and sleeping with her. It would take me out of it, I think. But again, she isn't pregnant so I can't really say for sure and I highly doubt there are many guys out there who think a preggo chick is hot when it's not their gf or wife or something.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts