Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ultimo Dragon

Votes: 1 25.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK i know dis is gonna suk. Rey Rey Vs.HHH 4 da title I know dis could never happen cuz of da brands. but anyway...here goes!!!

Rey & hhh run at each other.DOUBLE C/LINE!!!Ref counts to 5. REY GETS UP FiRsT.Bam!!Orton Hits him wit a sledgehammer!!!Flair throws him on da announce table.Boom,orton hits a flying dive off da rope. ITS A NO DQ PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!K,So HBK Comes Out N Cleans House.ya know,a little bit of orton & Flair Dust,& SOME HHH DOG CRAP!!!LOL.Then He Does Da Unthinkable!!He Sweet Chin Musiks Rey!Nash Comes Out & Then HHH,HBK,& Nash Beat up orton & flair!Once Flair N Orton R Out,DX Music hits & HHH,HBK, & NASH ALL DO THE DX SUK IT TAUNT!!!

Rate me on a scale of 1-10.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I am only rating it a 3, out of 10.

Even though you said it was never going to really happen in real life, I think this is even a longshot for pretend. Not many matches start out with a double clothesline, and for the referee to get all the way up to the five count just off of a double clothesline is pretty farfetch'd, of course this is all scratched out if you are saying this is later in the matchup and not right off the bat.

I am not too clear on why Randy Orton and Ric Flair would come out to aid Hunter Hearst-Helmsley. I know they are a part of Evolution, but Triple H has dealt with such superstars as Kane, Undertaker, and the Rock (of course, this are larger men he needs assistance with) I don't think he would need help fighting off Rey Mysterio Jr., and if he did then he should be stripped of the championship belt. And, now I am totally lost, Flair and Orton help HHH, only to be turned on by Shawn Michaels, then be fully turned on by Nash, Shawn Michaels, and Hunter. Whoa. Heh.

Anyways, good job. Those are just my opinions, please don't take them too seriously, hope to see more from you in the future.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Rey is Ultimo, don't use such bad language. I know how you feel, but to scream curse words is just bad.

And, A-Dust I would like to inform you that you spelt 'awful' wrong.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts