Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm going to run a 6th Be The Booker Tournament. 8 Participants are needed, i'll possibly extend to 16 if there's a whole load of signups. Slight Change to The Rules, you write 1 match per round, this time the match can be a special type of match BUT the match has to be one fall/submission, this rules out Iron Man's, Two out of 3 falls, Ultimate Submissions etc.

Past Winners
The Main Event (2)
Grendrill
Wolfbeast
Zeduck V.1

Judge
The Main Event

Participants
Red Cold
Atomic
Kermack
Wolfbeast
Grendrill
Rawisy2j
TNA-Raven-TNA
JarMac
WE Champ
TheGreatOne08
ADEngstrom

I'll be sole judge this time as I am not in the tournament

Signup will close Wednesday at midnight and the draw will be made.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
i will play

i am running the new and improved booking game and this shows i have now what i am doing.

Just one question: do i pick any wrestler of my choice and can i do tag team matches

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Added Wolfbeast and Grendrill.

A few more needed now, I expect it to be a tournament of 8, it could go to 16 if we happened to be swamped with entrants.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I'm in... one question... where do we post the match?

and just to clear it up for myself... we pick the wrestlers we want to use? the match we want? you just tell us when to write it?

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rawisy2j said:
I'm in... one question... where do we post the match?

and just to clear it up for myself... we pick the wrestlers we want to use? the match we want? you just tell us when to write it?
A few threads will be made by me once the draw has been made.

To the second part of your question, yeah you pick the wrestlers and the match you want, I just set a deadline.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I'm In!
First time i've entered a toruny here at BTB

1 - 20 of 25 Posts