Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, me vs Dr Thuganomics.

We know the rules, deadline is 1st of Febuary.

Please sticky someone.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Reminder to Dr Thuganomics, deadline is Midnight 1st Febuary US Time. So you have a bit over 48 hours from now to post your match. I will be posting mine soon.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I don't know where Dr Thug's match & promo is. Deadline is over very soon. But here's my match/promo.

We go backstage to where The Coach is standing by with Chris Jericho set to interview him for his match next.

Coach, "Now Chris, are you..." (Jericho cuts him off)

Jericho, "Are you a sexy beast were you going to ask? Well yes of course I am, I mean it's so obvious that question was completely pointless! And why ask that assclown, your meant to be interviewing me about my match next. So next question!"

Coach, "Well I hadn't actually finished..." (Jericho cuts him off)

Jericho, "Just get on with it dammit!"

Coach, "Well Chris, how do you feel..." (But Jericho cuts him off again)

Jericho, "What the hell?! What kindof question is that Coach, how do I feel? You sick son of a bitch! What the hell does that have to do with you!? It's my own personal business! You know I always thought you wern't straight Coach! Dammit hit the bricks junior and get away from me!"

Coach, "I hadn't finished the question..."

(But Jericho shoves Coach out of the camera shot)

Jericho, "Now, let me say this! Brock Lesnar...everyone use to go on about how you were the next big thing blah blah. And sure then you got a couple of title wins, and all everyone was always talking about in the back was you Brock, and how great you are! Well quite frankly, just because you got a couple of title wins doesn't make you a big thing. Because that name is already reversed for me. Because I AM the big thing. I mean, I was the first ever Undisputed Champion! I beat The Rock and Steve Austin, two of the best wrestlers to ever grace the ring...well I beat them in the same night! I mean I don't know anyone else whose done that! I am a living legend in this wrestling industry dammit! And tonight, I will establish that status even more! And your catchphrase 'here comes the pain'...well that will be true tonight. Because the pain will be coming to you, after I lock you in the Walls Of Jericho, and make you tap and scream and cry like the crybaby bitch you are!"

Brock Lesnar vs. Chris Jericho

"Break the Walls Down" plays as Chris Jericho appears on the stage to boos from the crowd. He spins around and raises his arms in the air. He walks down the ramp and gets onto the apron, leaning back on the ropes. He gets in the ring as Brock Lesnar comes out to a huge pop. He walks down the ramp and jumps on the apron as pyro blasts out the 4 ring posts. Jericho gets out the ring as Lesnar gets in. He bounces off the ring ropes a couple of times warming up.

Jericho rolls back into the ring again as Lesnar stares a hole through him. Jericho goes up to Lesnar as both men get nose to nose and trash talk each other. They then lock-up. Lesnar shoves Jericho back to the mat. Jericho rolls over onto his knees and locks worried at Lesnar. He stands and both men lock-up again. Lesnar shoves Jericho back to the mat again. but he quickly stands back up and they lock-up for a third time. Jericho quickly goes behind with a Hammerlock. But Lesnar arm-drags Jericho over and still holds onto his right arm. Lesnar drops an elbow over the helpless Jericho's chest. He stands up still with a hold of the arm but Jericho arm-drags Brock down to the mat and applies an arm-bar himself. But Lesnar quickly stands to his feet and pulls Jericho straight into a knee to the gut. He goes for a short-arm clothesline but Jericho ducks. Lesnar runs at him up gets an arm-drag. Lesnar stands again as Jericho arm-drags him over again! Lesnar stands as Jericho goes for another one but Lesnar doesn't budge and instead takes Jericho over with a hip-toss. Jericho stands as they lock-up once more, but Jericho quickly goes behind with another Hammerlock! Lesnar tries to elbow him but Jericho ducks down and trips Lesnar down by his legs. Jericho jumps on Lesnar while he's down and applies a front face-lock. But Lesnar quickly stands and elbows Jericho in the gut, shoves him off the ropes but Jericho slides to the outside. He smirks at Lesnar who stands hands on hips in the ring. Jericho rolls in but when Lesnar moves forward, Chris rolls back out.

Jr, "Jericho's playing mind games here with Brock."

He rolls in again but once again rolls back out of the ring when Lesnar moves forward. Jericho taunts Lesnar but he's had enough and rolls to the outside. Lesnar chases Jericho all around ringside as Jericho rolls back in. When Lesnar slides in Jericho is all over him with stomps to the head. But Lesnar grabs his foot and trips him up as Jericho falls forward through the ropes to the outside. Jericho stands as Lesnar rolls out and grabs him by the hair and irish-whips him hard into the barricade. Jericho stumbles around ringside. Lesnar pulls back the barricade padding and goes back to Jericho. He irish-whips Jericho hard into the steel steps! Jericho stands up arching his back in pain as Lesnar lifts him and then drops him on the exposed barricade! Jericho clutches his ribs in pain as Lesnar now lifts him up in a bearhug! Lesnar then runs Jericho into the ring-post back-first! Jericho falls down clutching his back as Lesnar taunts him. Jericho stands as Lesnar presses him in the air and tosses him back over the top rope into the ring. Lesnar rolls in as Jericho stumbles into the corner. Lesnar runs in with a corner clothesline to Jericho. He then drives his shoulder into Jericho's ribs numerous times! Lesnar irish-whips Jericho to the opposite corner as Jericho hits hard back-first. Lesnar goes for a charge but Jericho raises his feet into Lesnar's head. Lesnar stumbles backwards as Jericho springboards off the ropes for a cross-body but Lesnar catches him. Lesnar lifts Jericho up but then drops him over his knee with a rib-breaker! Lesnar lifts up Jericho again and repeats the move. Jericho is down on the canvas clutching his ribs. Lesnar lifts him up by the head and punches Jericho in the face. He then shoves Jericho into the corner and works over him with a few hard kicks to the ribs. Jericho fights back and hits a chop but to no effect as Brock just glares at him. Lesnar grabs Jericho by the head and tosses him out of the corner with a beel. Jericho stands as Lesnar quickly boots him in his injured ribs. Jericho bends down as Lesnar lifts him up for a Suplex but Jericho drops out the back door. Jericho runs Lesnar forward into the ropes for a roll-up but Lesnar grabs the ropes and Jericho rolls backwards. Lesnar then turns around as Jericho runs at him but Lesnar flapjacks him on the top rope! Jericho stumbles back into Lesnar who then irish-whips Jericho into the corner front-first. As Jericho staggers out backwards, Lesnar rebounds off the ropes and nearly takes his head off with a clothesline! Jericho rolls out onto the apron. Lesnar lifts him up by his hair. Lesnar goes for a Suplex back into the ring but Jericho pokes him in the eye. Jericho then Suplexes Lesnar over the ropes to the floor!!! The crowd starts up a "holy shit!" chant. Lesnar is lying on the floor holding his back! After a moment, Brock pulls himself up by the barricade. Jericho is still on the apron, and then jumps off with an elbow to Lesnar's back!

Lawler, "Jerico is focusing on Lesnar's back Jr!"

Lesnar has a look of anguish as he holds his back in pain. Jericho grabs him by the head and rolls him back into the ring. Lesnar stands in the corner but Jericho runs in with a driving elbow to the back! Lesnar falls down to the mat as Jericho poses to heat from the crowd. Lesnar slowly stands as Jericho rebounds off the ropes and hits him with the Facebuster! Jericho springboards off the ropes for the Lionsault but Lesnar raises his knees into Jericho's injured ribs! Jericho rolls around the ring in pain as Lesnar lifts himself up by the ropes. Both men run at each other and a double-clothesline occurs! Both men are down as the referee starts the 10-count. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9, and both men are up! They slowly trade right hands in the centre of the ring. Lesnar gets the advantage as he staggers Jericho backwards with some hard punches to the face. Lesnar irish-whips Jericho off the ropes. When Jericho comes back Lesnar launches him in the air with a Release Belly-To-Belly Suplex! Jericho slowly stands as Lesnar goes for a wild clothesline. However Jericho ducks and punches Lesnar hard with his knuckles square in the back! Jericho then hits the Sleeper Hold Drop! He pins with his feet on the ropes, one...but the ref sees his feet and kicks them off the ropes. Jericho stands up and starts arguing with the ref. But Lesnar spins Jericho around and pulls him into a knee to the ribs! Jericho yells in pain as Lesnar lifts Jericho up for the F-5! But Jericho drops down Lesnar's back and gets him in a Sunset Flip, one...two...kickout! Both men stand up slowly. Jericho boots Lesnar in the gut and goes for the Breakdown! But Lesnar shoves him off the ropes and hits a shoulder-block! Jericho stands and walks into a clothesline. He stands again as Lesnar irish-whips him off the ropes. When Jericho bounces back off the ropes, Lesnar hip-tosses Jericho whos foot knocks the referee in the head! The ref goes down as Jericho stands. Lesnar whips him into the corner front-first! Jericho stumbles back as Lesnar latches on a waistlock and goes for a German Suplex! But Jericho kicks Lesnar below the belt, taking advantage of the referee being knocked down! Lesnar goes down as Jericho grabs his legs. He turns him over applying The Walls Of Jericho! Lesnar's back has been weakened throughout this match as he yells in pain! Slowly but surely, he makes his way to the ropes and grabs them! But Jericho pulls Lesnar back out to the centre of the ring. The ref is still down as after a few attempts, Lesnar once again is able to grab the bottom rope. Jericho is frustrated as he rolls to the outside. He shoves the timekeeper down and grabs his chair. Jericho rolls into the ring with the chair as Lesnar pulls himself up by the ropes. He stands as Jericho runs and goes for a chair shot. But Lesnar ducks and the chair bounces off the ropes back into Jericho's face! Jericho drops the chair and stumbles around into a boot to the gut from Brock. He lifts him up for a Powerbomb but Jericho rakes Brock's eyes in mid move and drops out the back door. Jericho shoves Lesnar off the ropes and picks up the chair. As Lesnar bounces back, Jericho nearly takes his head off with a HUGE steel chair shot to the head!!! Lesnar is down as the referee has nearly come to. Jericho tosses the chair to the outside of the ring and rolls Lesnar over onto his chest. Jericho runs, springboards off the ropes and hits the Lionsault onto Lesnar's weakened back! Jericho rolls Lesnar onto his back and hooks the leg.

Lawler, "This must be all!"

The referee counts, one...two...thr, Lesnar somehow, someway, gets the shoulder up! Jericho is pissed and starts slapping the mat angrily. Brock begins to move as Jericho grabs referee Earl Hebner by the collar and begins to yell at him. Jericho shoves him, but Earl shoevs Jericho back into a waistlock from Brock, who then hits a German Suplex! Both men are down on the mat. The ref starts the 10-count, but Lesnar manages to stand up at 8. He signals for the end as he goes to pick up Jericho. He bends down but Jericho grabs him by the trunks and pulls him forward. Lesnar's head bounces off the top turnbuckle as he stands but then falls back down to the mat. Jericho getting desperate, then climbs to the top rope. He goes for a huge Moonsault but Lesnar rolls out of the way and Jericho crashes and burns, landing on his ribs which have been injured in this match! Jericho clutches his chest in agony as he stands. He walks straight into Lesnar who lifts him up. Lesnar spins and plants Jericho into the mat with a big F-5!!! Lesnar manages to get his right arm over Jericho, one...two...three!

Winner via Pinfall: Brock Lesnar

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I guess your right...

...could WE Champ still rate this please.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well i'll say it really isn't the way I wanted to win this tournament...but oh well.

Results

1. zd01
2. Dr Thuganomics
3. Juvy
4. Sibtain
5. Evolution7790
6. At0mic

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, if you want to.

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Damn, its a shame that D.Thuganomics didn't get to post a match..l wonder whats happend to him?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hmm yeah I wonder. Hasn't been on MSN lately and I don't remember seeing a post from him here either lately as well.

·
Registered
847 Posts
He's very busy trying to finish up the BackLash show for WWE Company. He's been working very hard on it and he's also taking a break from everything. Writing has been very stressful on him as of late. He'll be back soon though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts