Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright I felt the old one thread about the be the booker league was full of spam. So I made this one.

Particpants
Kevin
WE Champion
zd01
Rampage
happenstance
Rabster
WARRIOR4LIFE
Adam

Judges
Kevin
A-Dust

Rules

8 particpants, with 2 groups or 4. The top two of each group will go through to the next round. The winner of group one will face the runner up of group two. And the winner of group two will face the runner up of group one. Any match can be used as long as it has two wrestlers in. IE Last Man STanding, Hell in a Cell etc are allowed but matches such as the Elimination Chamber are not.

If you win you get 3 points, if you draw you each get one point and if you lose you get no points.

Alright these are the two groups

Group One
Kevin
WE Champion
Rampage
happenstance

Judge: A-Dust

Group Two
Adam
Rabster
zd01
WARRIOR4LIFE

Judge: Kevin

Wrestlers you are able to use

A-Train
Batista
Big Show
Billy Kidman
Booker T
Bret Hart
Brock Lesnar
Charlie Haas
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Benoit
Chris Jericho
Christian
Edge
Eddie Guerrero
Goldberg
Hurricane Helms
John Cena
Kane
Kevin Nash
Kurt Angle
Rey Mysterio
Rhyno
Rob Van Dam
Scott Steiner
Shawn Michaels
Shelton Benjamin
Steve Austin
Sting
Undertaker

Alright then.

Group One matches. Kevin vs. WE Champion and Rampage vs. Happenstance.
Also at the same time Group two will commence. zd01 vs. Rabster and WARRIOR4LIFE vs. Adam.

Also say if Adam used the same wrestlers as Rampage, it would be fine as I have decided the wrestlers will be in both groups and so people can use them, but from different groups.

Group 1
Kevin's match
Chris Benoit vs. John Cena in a cage match

vs.

WE Champion's match
Billy Kidman vs. Rey Mysterio in a Ladder match

happenstance's match
Eddie Guerrero vs. Chris Jericho in a Ladder match

From group two

WARRIOR4LIFE has Billy Kidman vs. Chavo Guerrero

vs.

Adam has Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels in a cage match

Rabster's match
Eddie Guerreri vs. Edge

Post who will be in you matches here. Thankyou, also do not post the actual matches. Thankyou again

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
I would like to say that in the old thread WE Champion said that the matches had to be singles.

Well they don't that is the old tournament rules and in this tournament.

Just so people know.

Thanks for that A-Dust and the dates for the tournament. 1st round of Matches are to be in on Saturday.

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WE Champion has a good point I shall edit my post. So 2 wrestlers per person.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
I dont really get this sorry, do i just pick for the first round, 2 wrestlers in a 1 on 1 match, then i wright it and post it here by Saturday? then you Matt will judge all the matches in my group. I am going against Happenstance so you will jusge that matt and who ever's match is better goes through into the next round? then the next round if i get there it ill be a speical match. tell me if i'm rightand tell me anything i have left out, thanx.

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I give my condolenses to yourself and your family. It must be auwful to lose a family member. I would understand that you will question God, it is only natural if you are religious. I would understand if you never came back here and would fully understand if you don't want to take part. All I can say is my deepest sympathies are with you.

RIP Adams Mother

1 - 17 of 17 Posts