Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seeing F-5 has disappeared, we should really finish the Be The Booker Tourney from ages ago. Here would be the 4-way final.

zd01 vs. Kevin vs. WE Champion vs. F-5 (?)

So why don't we post the next round matches up, in 1 weeks time max. And have the judges (A-Dust & BERD88) rate them.

Then we can start another league after that.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
A-Dust and BERD88

Kevin's idea of no1 can use the same wrestlers in the match would make it better.

So say I did an RVD vs. Shane Douglas match...others cant use those wrestlers.

So yea, what will you others do?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
*edits*

zd01: Rob Van Dam vs. Shane Douglas (ECW-type style)
WE Champion: Chris Jericho vs. Chris Benoit
Kevin: Kurt Angle vs. Edge

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well it will be a 3-way if F-5 does not appear.

And by ECW style, I mean the match will be an ECW styled match-up type of. You'll see.

·
Registered
12 Posts
i have seen some of ya guys and its really good, Like F-5 and others. You guys should make a e-fed and have 3 people or something write out matches and make storylines for other people. People could sign up, make a wrestler, and roleplay and stuff. I fu know what an e-fed is ya know what i eman. If u dont check out this basic e-fed. http://stevenwwe4.hyperboards2.com/index.cgi

once u do that and if u wanna make a e-fed i suggest you go to www.conforums.com or Http://www.hyperboards2.com/index.html

Peace out

where it says: I fu know what an e-fed is ya know what i eman
i ment to say : If u know what an e-fed is ya know what i mean

Peace out

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wouldn't want to. I like writing my own matches and my own storylines. I dislike E-Feds. There's an E-Fed Forum on here isn't there anyway.

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
Here is my Be The Booker Final Match

Kurt Angle V Edge
Kurt Angle comes out to the usual You Suck Chants while Edge gets a major crowd response. Angle attacks Edge immediately as he gets in the ring. Angle punches away at Edge in the corner. Angle kicks away at Edge then applies a foot choke. Angle gets told to break the foot choke by the ref and does so at the count of 4. Angle taunts the crowd and then picks up Edge but Edge fights back with right hands then a clothesline followed by a second clothesline then a third one. Edge tries an Edgecution but Angle hits an inverted suplex 1-2-kickout by edge. Angle stomps away at Edge then taunts the crowd. Angle picks up Edge and tries a suplex but Edge gets over the back and hits a reverse ddt angle looks stunned and quickly rolls out of the ring. Angle starts walking round the ring but Edge exits the ring and chases. Angle enters the ring and stomps Edge as he gets back in the ring. Angle elbow drops Edge on the back of the head. Angle picks up Edge and hits a german suplex and keeps the grip then hits the second German suplex then keeps the grip and hits the third one and picks him back up and hits the fourth then somehow manages to keep grip despite Edge trying back elbows. Angle hits the fifth one in a row and lets go and covers 1-2-kickout. Angle goes up to pfor the moonsault he taunts then comes off with the moonsault but edge moves and angle hits the canvas. Edge covers Angle 1-2-kickout by Angle. Edge sets Angle for the spear but Angle moves and Edge hits the turnbuckle. Angle hits a back suplex on Edge then taunts the crowd by shouting Wooo!!! Angle pulls Edge into the middle of the ring and puts him into the Crossface Chickenwing Edge screams in pain and tries to get to the ropes but slowly fades in the pain Angle tightens the hold as much as possible the ref checks Edge’s hand and it drops once. The ref checks again and it drops twice. The ref checks for the third time but it stays up. Edge fights the pain and tries to get to the ropes and makes it. Angle breaks the hold when the ref reaches the four count. Angle picks up Edge and tries an Angle Slam but Edge counters and hits the Edge O’Matic and covers 1-2-kickout by Angle. Edge and Angle are both down so the ref starts the count 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-Both men get up. Angle tries to give Edge a right hand but he blocks it. Edge gives Angle a right hand and starts hammering away on him. Edge tries to whip Angle but Angle reverses it into the Angle Slam and goes for the cover 1-2-kickout. Angle can’t believe it and starts taking a temper tantrum. Angle takes down the straps and goes for the Anklelock but Edge counters with a roll up 1-2-kickout. Angle tries the second Angle slam but it is counters and Edge gives Angle the Edgecution and covers 1-2-kickout by Angle. Edge can’t believe it and sets Angle for the spear but Angle jumps over the spear making Edge get the ring pole. Angle hits an overhead German Suplex and covers 1-2-kickout by Edge. Angle can’t believe it and applies the Anklelock. Edge screams in Pain and tries to fight to the ropes. Angle twists Edge’s ankle as much as possible and Edge can’t move. The crowd start chanting Edgehead’s to try to help Edge. Edge fights and his a grasp away from the ropes when Angle pulls him back. Edge tries to get to the ropes and fights. Edge tries a counter but Angle won’t let go. Edge finally gets to the ropes and Angle is forced to break the hold much to his dis-belief Angle tries to pull Edge back in but Edge keeps hold of the ropes. Angle is furious and starts arguing with the ref. Angle picks Edge up and whips him into the ropes but Edge comes back with the spear and covers 1-2-kickout by Angle. Edge can’t believe it and he goes up top Edge waits for Angle to get up but as soon as Angle sees him he runs up and gives him an overhead belly to belly suplex. Angle crawls desperately across the ring trying to get an arm over Edge and eventually does 1-2-kickout by Edge. Angle can’t believe it and gets back up. Angle picks up Edge and gives him the second Angle slam and covers 1-2-kickout by Edge again. Angle goes up top but Edge shakes the ropes causing Angle to lose balance. Edge goes up top with Angle and delivers right hands then comes off with a superplex Edge crawls over to get the cover 1-2-kickout. Edge can’t believe it again and goes up top waiting for Angle. Edge comes off with a top rope spear and covers 1-2-foot on the rope. Edge picks up Angle and tries a kick which angle reverses into an Anklelock and pulls Edge right over to the other side of the ring. Edge counters and kicks Angle off the ropes and rolls him up in the rebound 1-2-3. Angle can’t believe he was out wrestled but walks over to Edge and extends his hand which Edge shakes. They walk to the back together.
Winner : Edge

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Mine will be up soon, got school stuff to do first.
A-Dust, I think you are the only rater, seeing Berd88 isn't anywhere to be seen.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Match: Chris Jericho vs. Chris Benoit
Chris comes out to chants of asshole from the crowd while benoit comes out to an amazing reception from the crowd. Chris Jericho and Chris benoit stand face to face with eye locked. The referee comes in the middle and separates the two. They both back into the corner. Jericho and benoit circle each other and eventually lock up. Benoit with a hammerlock. Jericho rolls through into an arm bar. Benoit gets out of it and catapults Jericho into the top turnbuckle. Benoit comes off the ropes; Jericho ducks the clothesline and neck breaker to benoit. Jericho applies a side headlock. Benoit grabs the ropes. Jericho whips benoit off the ropes but is knocked down by a shoulder block. Benoit off the ropes Jericho leaps over him, he turns around and benoit with a clothesline. Benoit picks him up reverse DDT. Jericho grabs benoit’s tights and rolls him over 1…2. Benoit kicks out. Benoit gets up and levels Jericho with an uppercut. Benoit kicks him in the mid section and back suplex. Jericho rolls out the ring to recuperate benoit goes grabs Jericho by the hair and bring him onto the apron. Jericho grabs benoit and slams his jaw right on the top rope. Jericho rolls back into the ring. Jericho picks him up and gorilla press slam. Jericho picks him up and whips him off the ropes; benoit ducks and delivers a knife-edge chop. He delivers more and Jericho’s chest is red. Benoit with a scoop slam on Jericho. Benoit of the ropes and a knee to the face of Jericho. Benoit grabs Jericho by the hair and connects with an atomic drop. Benoit grabs Jericho by the waist but Jericho with elbows to the side of the head. Jericho grabs benoit and northern lights suplex. 1…2. Benoit gets his shoulder up. Jericho off the ropes and bulldog. Jericho off the middle rope and lion Sault benoit got his knees up in time. Benoit gets up quickly and belly to belly suplex. Jericho gets up and benoit with an overhead toss. Benoit grabs Jericho and German suplex. Benoit still holding on with another German suplex. Benoit up and a 3rd release German suplex. Benoit crawls over and gets an arm over Jericho 1…2.. Jericho kicks out. Benoit signals it’s over and goes up top. Benoit misses the flying head butt. Jericho now choking benoit with his foot. Jericho picks him up and snap suplex. Jericho picks him up and gut wrench suplex. Jericho with a cover. 1…2.. Benoit barely gets out. Jericho goes up top and flying elbow drop! Jericho drags benoit. Jericho with a lion Sault. Cover 1…2.. Benoit gets his foot on the rope. Jericho grabs his legs and walls of Jericho! Benoit is in agony. Benoit reaches over and clasps the ropes. Jericho lets go. Jericho picks up benoit and picks him up benoit reverses into a rollup. 1…2.. Benoit gets up first and clothesline. Benoit grabs him and dragon suplex. Benoit goes behind and applies a camel clutch. Jericho fading away. Ref puts his hand up but it comes down 1 the ref does it again but it comes down 2. Jericho hand is up and it stays up! Jericho with a back suplex Jericho off the ropes but benoit with a dropkick. Benoit picks him up and delivers a DDT! Benoit goes up top and flying head butt! Cover 1…2.. Jericho gets his shoulder up! Benoit with the crippler cross face! Jericho trying to reach the ropes but he is stranded in the middle of the ring. He has no choice but to tap.
Winner: Chris benoit

1 - 20 of 44 Posts