Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I am a new booker as most of you already know and I have some questions about my thread. I thought I could make this thread so people could get help from older, more experienced bookers. If you needed to know some advice on how to make a promo seem more realistic, just post the question in here and hopefully someone will answer.

My question: In a BTB thread could you have a main event of a PPV be a Elimination Chamber for the I.C. championship while the WHC is a regular match before that? Would that be ok?

·
Registered
720 Posts
yeah, that's fine.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
I don't see why not. It's your thread I think you can do whatever you feel like.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know but will that bring down my "rating"? I want to write a good show and I have a storyline worked out but I don't know if people would critize me for it.

·
Registered
720 Posts
i wouldn't critisize it, I would just be glad there is an elimination chamber. i mean if the world title match could never be upstaged by the IC title match then what happened at Unforgiven 04? IMO the IC match was a lot better than the WHC. So I say go for it!

·
Premium Member
4,641 Posts
IMO, that was a pretty pointless question. It's your thread, do whatever you want. A couple of weeks back they had a Main Event of Lita vs. Trish Stratus...I wouldn't have predicted that a couple of weeks before.

If it's a good match, it won't bring down your rating.
If it's booked well, it wont bring down your rating.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Exaclty! And that match between Trish and Lita was good, that's why it worked. So if your chamber is good, it'll work

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
To answer your qeustion with out a heap of stuff inbetween:

Your Show / Your Thread
Some will like, some won't...... can't please everyone..... hope it helped...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts