Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's starting to become very clear that there has to be a grading system put in place for be the booker. Everyone recently has been putting done a small description and a mark out of 10. This does not help people improve there shows so I think it would be wise if we could come up with one.

If anyone has any ideas please post them here.

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
I always give point on way for people to make their shows better. I point out the things that should be fixed up for the next time and then I give a comment about the show and what matches etc. I liked.

then I give their grading.

people ussually take notice of what I suggest too

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A grading system would clearly identify which area people have to improve where it is in matches or in promos, It also shows them how much they are improving too.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Why not just say

Good Show
OK Show
Bad Show

Then

Then give ways to improve

Then a mark out of 10

So it would look like this

Example
I thought the show was OK. I liked the way that you write your matches and i like your storylines...but i didn;t like the promos. You could improve by keeping the person in character and trying to capture how they would sound on t.v.

8.5/10

How about that?

·
Registered
339 Posts
When I grade shows at other places, I usually grade in 3 sections...

Matches - Which I thought were good & bad & why I thought this, and what needs improving. And what my favourite match was.

Promos - If they were in character or out of, how to improve.

Angles - Which I like & which I don't, and why.

Overall - Sum it all up, and give a grade.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts