Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 100 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
I'm going to do a rewrite of this Wednesday's card. If this wouldn't get them 1 million viewers. nothing will.

Q1: Kenny Omega is shown arriving earlier in the afternoon just before the show. The Dynamite video package runs, and we open in the arena with commentary. Commentary tells us that they have been informed that the promoted card for the night has been trashed.

Sting comes out and begins a promo. He says that when Tony Khan reached out to him, he turned him down. Not because he didn't want to come back to TNT-- to the house that Sting built. He turned him down because he saw an asylum run by the inmates. He had seen this before in WCW. Sting says he made an offer to Khan. Sting would return to TNT and wrestle with AEW, but he was going to be in control. He continues, "So, I'm here, and I've been watching, studying the players on the board. And now I'm going to change up the game. I regret to inform all of those at home that wanted to see 13 men cluster up like coils, stand there in a huddle, friends and foes together, side-by-side, to catch some leaping idiot going over the top who never wins with this move so fans can chant "Holy shit"-- that shit ain't happening tonight. The promoted card is no more. But don’t worry Kenny Omega fans, we will still have the new world champion in action-- and I promise, it will be the main event."

Kenny Omega comes out with Don Callis. Kenny says that Sting can't step on his open challenges. Sting says he already has. Sting says the main event will be Omega, Cage and Starks vs Sting and two partners of his choosing.

Sting says, "Lace up your boots and tape your wrists. We're having a wrestling match tonight, champ. You get to show me first-hand how you're the greatest in the world tonight at that five star, 45 minute match. I guess there won't be a lot of room left on the card outside of it."

After commercial, JR and Schiavone run down the new card for the night. The new card is SCU vs Inner Circle (this will be a continuing feud and will build to the one-on-one between Jericho and Daniels at PPV), Shida and Best Friends vs BBB, Miro vs Adam Page vs Matt Hardy, Darby Allin vs Fenix, and Wheeler vs Pillman vs Quen vs Evans.

Match 1 (10 minutes)- Shida and Best Friends vs BBB

Q2: Match 1 finishes.

Commentary question repeatedly who Sting will pick.

Match 2 (10 minutes)- Wheeler vs Pillman vs Evans vs Quen
After the match, FTR come face to face with the Young Bucks.

Q3: Match 3 (13 minutes)- Jericho, Hager and Wardlow vs SCU

Q4: Match 4 (10 minutes)- Miro vs Adam Page vs Matt Hardy
Commentary tell us that Sting will have a big announcement next week concerning a new world championship in AEW (it will be a flightweight title).

Q5: Match 5 (15 minutes)- Allin vs Fenix. Commentary inform us that the winner (Allin) will face Warhorse next week.

Q6: Main event- Omega, Starks and Cage vs Sting, Cody and Mox
There is continuous friction between Starks/Cage and Omega in the corner.

Q7: Main event continues

Q8: Main event concludes- Cody gets the hot tag and then blasts Mox from behind, tags himself back out and walks out on the match. Omega gets the pin on Mox.
After the match, Omega is going to hit Sting with the v-trigger, but Rich Swann's music hits and the Impact world heavyweight champion comes out for the save.

·
Banned
WF Legend
7,709 Posts
I'm going to do a rewrite of this Wednesday's card. If this wouldn't get them 1 million viewers. nothing will.

Q1: Kenny Omega is shown arriving earlier in the afternoon just before the show. The Dynamite video package runs, and we open in the arena with commentary. Commentary tells us that they have been informed that the promoted card for the night has been trashed.

Sting comes out and begins a promo. He says that when Tony Khan reached out to him, he turned him down. Not because he didn't want to come back to TNT-- to the house that Sting built. He turned him down because he saw an asylum run by the inmates. He had seen this before in WCW. Sting says he made an offer to Khan. Sting would return to TNT and wrestle with AEW, but he was going to be in control. He continues, "So, I'm here, and I've been watching, studying the players on the board. And now I'm going to change up the game. I regret to inform all of those at home that wanted to see 13 men cluster up like coils, stand there in a huddle, friends and foes together, side-by-side, to catch some leaping idiot going over the top who never wins with this move so fans can chant "Holy shit"-- that shit ain't happening tonight. The promoted card is no more. But don’t worry Kenny Omega fans, we will still have the new world champion in action-- and I promise, it will be the main event."

Kenny Omega comes out with Don Callis. Kenny says that Sting can't step on his open challenges. Sting says he already has. Sting says the main event will be Omega, Cage and Starks vs Sting and two partners of his choosing.

Sting says, "Lace up your boots and tape your wrists. We're having a wrestling match tonight, champ. You get to show me first-hand how you're the greatest in the world tonight at that five star, 45 minute match. I guess there won't be a lot of room left on the card outside of it."

After commercial, JR and Schiavone run down the new card for the night. The new card is SCU vs Inner Circle (this will be a continuing feud and will build to the one-on-one between Jericho and Daniels at PPV), Shida and Best Friends vs BBB, Miro vs Adam Page vs Matt Hardy, Darby Allin vs Fenix, and Wheeler vs Pillman vs Quen vs Evans.

Match 1 (10 minutes)- Shida and Best Friends vs BBB

Q2: Match 1 finishes.

Commentary question repeatedly who Sting will pick.

Match 2 (10 minutes)- Wheeler vs Pillman vs Evans vs Quen
After the match, FTR come face to face with the Young Bucks.

Q3: Match 3 (13 minutes)- Jericho, Hager and Wardlow vs SCU

Q4: Match 4 (10 minutes)- Miro vs Adam Page vs Matt Hardy
Commentary tell us that Sting will have a big announcement next week concerning a new world championship in AEW (it will be a flightweight title).

Q5: Match 5 (15 minutes)- Allin vs Fenix. Commentary inform us that the winner (Allin) will face Warhorse next week.

Q6: Main event- Omega, Starks and Cage vs Sting, Cody and Mox
There is continuous friction between Starks/Cage and Omega in the corner.

Q7: Main event continues

Q8: Main event concludes- Cody gets the hot tag and then blasts Mox from behind, tags himself back out and walks out on the match. Omega gets the pin on Mox.
After the match, Omega is going to hit Sting with the v-trigger, but Rich Swann's music hits and the Impact world heavyweight champion comes out for the save.

Next week: Sting announces an 8-man tournament to crown the first flightweight world champion at the next PPV (Fenix).
Daniels vs Jericho is booked for the PPV.
Cage vs Omega is booked for the PPV. The FTW title is declared to be a no-pinfall, no rope-break, no weight limits world title.
Cody vs Mox vs Starks is booked for the PPV.
Awesome Kong returns.
Bunny vs Shida is booked for the PPV.
Sting vs Allin is booked for the PPV.
Wardlow vs MJF is set up for the PPV (Jericho will throw in the towel on MJF).
Miro vs Archer is set up for the PPV.
Page vs Hardy continues to build.
Shot your load bro. Three to four weeks content in one Episode.

Drag it out and you get more from it

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I'm booking tomorow nights show

Opener

Show opens with Omega coming to the ring in a suit, and no tie. For controversy. Challenges Cage for the FTW title for his collection. It will be the main event. Bet your ass you know where this is leading tonight.

Commercial time. Cheese sticks commercials. Food stamps commercials and a play station 1 commercial, since we are wrestling fans.

We return to the show and out come Hangman Adam Page riding Uno like a horse. Hangman decides to not join the Dark Order and does his clothesline finisher on Uno.

Commercial two. Turns out someone from here paid for that black screen that just flashes "Tell em @bdon" over and over for 5 minutes.

We return to the ring and Sting returns. He says he wants a tune up match for Darby, and out comes Cody. Cody looks like he's about to win until Shaq appears and hits him from behind, allowing Sting to win. A loud scream of "fuck you Cody" is heard coming from far away.

Commercial. Same stuff as before.

Womens match next. Lol

Main event time. Omega is about to beat Cage, but gets hit with some long term storytelling when Page comes out and attacks him causing a dq. Dark order comes out and attacks Page, but then Cody comes out and starts a feud with the dark order by beating them all up again. Tazz comes out with Starks and Hobbs and they start beating up Cody until Sting comes out to help Cody. Sting looks overwhelmed until Cody attacks them from behind and they run away, saving Sting who came out originally to save Cody. Sting gives his bat to Cody as a sign that he is passing the torch, but then out of nowhere Kingston comes out and screams in the mic by the commentators that his family still has beef with Pac and Archer as the show is ending. The end.

·
Registered
5,390 Posts
Commercial two. Turns out someone from here paid for that black screen that just flashes "Tell em @bdon" over and over for 5 minutes.
You guyyyyyyyys. 😍😍😍

·
Registered
5,390 Posts
Oh, and fuck the rest of your show, @Klitschko . That shit is a rerun from 2/3 of the episodes.

Reactions: Klitschko

·
Registered
5,390 Posts

·
11,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Anyone who wants to discuss fashion with cult can take it up in rants otherwise shut the fuck up about Kenny in a suit.

·
Banned
4,531 Posts
Anyone who wants to discuss fashion with cult can take it up in rants otherwise shut the fuck up about Kenny in a suit.
Fashion was never the point but these guys are attempting to spin it because they can't argue the actual point. It's pretty simple, Omega needs to find a look that suits him and stick to it.

·
Registered
558 Posts
but then out of nowhere Kingston comes out and screams in the mic by the commentators that his family still has beef with Pac and Archer as the show is ending.
this got a pop outta me

Also I wouldnt hate to see a ps1 commercial but I'm stupid and poor so

Fashion was never the point but these guys are attempting to spin it because they can't argue the actual point. It's pretty simple, Omega needs to find a look that suits him and stick to it.
Kenny wants to be Don Johnson so bad

·
Banned
WF Legend
7,709 Posts
I'm booking tomorow nights show

Opener

Show opens with Omega coming to the ring in a suit, and no tie. For controversy. Challenges Cage for the FTW title for his collection. It will be the main event. Bet your ass you know where this is leading tonight.

Commercial time. Cheese sticks commercials. Food stamps commercials and a play station 1 commercial, since we are wrestling fans.

We return to the show and out come Hangman Adam Page riding Uno like a horse. Hangman decides to not join the Dark Order and does his clothesline finisher on Uno.

We return to the ring and Sting returns. He says he wants a tune up match for Darby, and out comes Cody. Cody looks like he's about to win until Shaq appears and hits him from behind, allowing Sting to win. A loud scream of "fuck you Cody" is heard coming from far away.

Commercial. Same stuff as before.

Womens match next. Lol

Main event time. Omega is about to beat Cage, but gets hit with some long term storytelling when Page comes out and attacks him causing a dq. Dark order comes out and attacks Page, but then Cody comes out and starts a feud with the dark order by beating them all up again. Tazz comes out with Starks and Hobbs and they start beating up Cody until Sting comes out to help Cody. Sting looks overwhelmed until Cody attacks them from behind and they run away, saving Sting who came out originally to save Cody. Sting gives his bat to Cody as a sign that he is passing the torch, but then out of nowhere Kingston comes out and screams in the mic by the commentators that his family still has beef with Pac and Archer as the show is ending. The end.
It amazes me how fans on a message board can write better shows than AEW and their creative team.

Also, wrestling fans couldn't afford PS1 games. Some of them are collectors items now and worth bank.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I actually get your reasoning as to why it makes him look like a bigger star. I was just busting your balls a bit. I joke around the same with Bdon too.

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
They pulled the trigger on the Swann/Omega angle on Impact instead of Dynamite. And AEW still have no program for Omega.

·
Registered
5,390 Posts
They pulled the trigger on the Swann/Omega angle on Impact instead of Dynamite. And AEW still have no program for Omega.
If you watched the Impact angle, then I am sure you can see why there is hope that this is actually going to be something that blows up further. I think the Rich Swann “kick off” is just the beginning of a much larger set of events.

No doubt Kenny and The Good Brothers actually name-dropping the Bullet Club and stating “4 life” was by design coming only days after Tama Tonga says if you ain’t Bullet Club in 2020, you’re not BC.

Edit: And Cody rHHHodes is going to suddenly want to associate with the Elite again, because he’s a self-serving prick.

Reactions: fabi1982

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
If you watched the Impact angle, then I am sure you can see why there is hope that this is actually going to be something that blows up further. I think the Rich Swann “kick off” is just the beginning of a much larger set of events.

No doubt Kenny and The Good Brothers actually name-dropping the Bullet Club and stating “4 life” was by design coming only days after Tama Tonga says if you ain’t Bullet Club in 2020, you’re not BC.

Edit: And Cody rHHHodes is going to suddenly want to associate with the Elite again, because he’s a self-serving prick.
IMO...

Bullet Club Reunion 2021 is better than Four Horsemen Revival 2021

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
4,531 Posts
WWE has the better variation of the Bullet Club with Styles, Balor and Cole.

Kenny, The Bucks, Cody and Hangman aren't a good choice. And any variation of the 4 Horsemen they decide to go with would be a waste as well.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
WWE has the better variation of the Bullet Club with Styles, Balor and Cole.

Kenny, The Bucks, Cody and Hangman aren't a good choice. And any variation of the 4 Horsemen they decide to go with would be a waste as well.
You’re right but I don’t see them letting Styles go, hence why he’s back in the main event plus the signed a new deal not too long ago right? Balor is 50/50 I’d say but I’m sure he’d jump to be a part of the group he stated. No idea when his contract is up either.

Cole is the only one I could see leaving anytime soon but he wasn’t a “major” part of the BC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

81 - 100 of 139 Posts