Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
11,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is solely for creative purposes. Its for fun. If you are dissatisfied with a weekly episode of Dynamite or one of its ppvs you can post your own version here.

The rules are simple. Like your standard be the booker sections, provide CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. Be respectful. If you do not like what a poster presents, explain why nicely.

Nasty criticism and insults won't be allowed.if you want to contribute and discuss then discuss. An example of violation is as follows

"LOL you suck, you couldn't book an airline ticket fuck off loser"

You do that once you get warned. You do it twice, you get banned from the be the booker thread.

Conversely if you like a posters show, tell them what you liked. "Good show man" is boring. If someone puts in a good effort and you want to tell them then give a little effort as well

This thread is entirely for fun and to show off creativity.

Lets see what you guys can come up with

·
Registered
#FreeTheAussies
6,512 Posts
..So no "good thing you´re not the booker" comments unless we back it up with some constructive criticism?

·
11,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
..So no "good thing you´re not the booker" comments unless we back it up with some constructive criticism?
Keep that little one liner out of it essentially. Don't have to be snarky if someone wants to be creative. If you don't like something, just say why. You don't gotta put someone down for something they created.

Essentially the same rules as every other be the booker sections on wrestling forums.

Its all in good fun

·
Registered
121 Posts
The match with SCU and Inner Circle was a fun match in my opinion, but I would have changed the after match run in. Scorpio Sky should NOT have ran off your biggest faction in the company, single-handed with steel chair. NO. I would have had the post match beat down to keep heat on the Inner Circle. Scorpio Sky would have done the run in to show he has heart and build him up as babyface and give him sympathy. I would have had Scorpio Sky run down with the chair and land a shot on Sammy, shot on Ortiz, then he runs into a Judas Effect. Hager give him some serious ground and pound followed by finishers and chair shots to SCU as a whole. Inner Circle celebrates while Sammy angrily stomps a whole in Scorpio for the chairs or earlier. End show. This gives more heat to Inner Circle while building sympathy for Scorpio Sky. He knew it was 7 on 3, but his friends were getting beat down. So as a man he ran in. This could also lead to a Sammy/Scorpio singles program which could be great for both stars.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Fine I'll go!

I have no idea what Jade Cargill wrestles like, she may be as green as but she looks great and after such a big entrance having her go Verne Gagne style against Shida isnt the way to go

I would have her beat say Mel who idnt doing anything in two minutes, all offense and no sell Mel`s moves

It`s old school but effective, she needs to go over quick-strong-effective

For whoever is next be that Brandi or Swole or whoever

Id like to see Wargames

For me its Cody, Darby , Dustin, QT v Team Tazz (Just need one more recruit)

Tazz V Darby has been pretty well booked and carried on, lets end it properly at PPV

·
Registered
121 Posts
Fine I'll go!

I have no idea what Jade Cargill wrestles like, she may be as green as but she looks great and after such a big entrance having her go Verne Gagne style against Shida isnt the way to go

I would have her beat say Mel who idnt doing anything in two minutes, all offense and no sell Mel`s moves

It`s old school but effective, she needs to go over quick-strong-effective

For whoever is next be that Brandi or Swole or whoever

Id like to see Wargames

For me its Cody, Darby , Dustin, QT v Team Tazz (Just need one more recruit)

Tazz V Darby has been pretty well booked and carried on, lets end it properly at PPV
I love the WarGames idea. I’m loving Team Taz more and more as the weeks go by. Too bad Vince would probably try to sue them for using the gimmick like the Grade A douche he is lol

·
Banned
WF Legend
7,709 Posts
I read in the other thread that this is designed for people such as myself who want to show off their booking chops.

Question though, can we do historical booking here? For example if I wanted to prove I could write a better AEW PPV debut and wanted to feature my own talent that I rate would that be acceptable or would I be limited to the roster they had at the time?

I was going to rebook Dynamite #1 once. I may do that here if I'm not limited

·
Registered
121 Posts
I read in the other thread that this is designed for people such as myself who want to show off their booking chops.

Question though, can we do historical booking here? For example if I wanted to prove I could write a better AEW PPV debut and wanted to feature my own talent that I rate would that be acceptable or would I be limited to the roster they had at the time?

I was going to rebook Dynamite #1 once. I may do that here if I'm not limited

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
So all fantasy booking goes in here?

like if you say ‘that was a shit segment, what they should‘ve done is....’

all that?
Yes, I want clarification on that as well, because if I have to leave the Live Thread to discuss why I thought a segment was shit, then the Live Thread is going to be less than 10 pages easily.

·
Banned
WF Legend
7,709 Posts
Yes, I want clarification on that as well, because if I have to leave the Live Thread to discuss why I thought a segment was shit, then the Live Thread is going to be less than 10 pages easily.
I think this is for conversations when things break out into "I could do better than this weeks episode!" "Oh yeah?! Prove it!" rather than criticisms having to be here.

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
I think this is for conversations when things break out into "I could do better than this weeks episode!" "Oh yeah?! Prove it!" rather than criticisms having to be here.
I hope so, otherwise I’m likely done here for good.

Reactions: Gumpertthedrunkard

·
Registered
908 Posts
If utter fantasy booking is allowed , how would AEW battlebowl work?

Sonny Kiss & ortiz v Adam Page & John Silver

Wardlow & Luchasaurus v Marko Stunt & Brian Cage

Jon Moxley & Eddie Kingston V Cash Wheeler & Nick Jackson

Strangely compelling, I think this would work in AEW

1 - 20 of 140 Posts