Do you own a replica WWE Title?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
643 Posts
my brother collects them and has like 5, personally i think he needs to get out more and find a gf!! i went to a show once where RVD gave an ecw replica away for charity!! very noble of him!!

·
Registered
798 Posts
Ide buy the internet championship if they made that. Max I would spend though would be like 150 dollars though.

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts
No, but I would buy the World Heavyweight Championship if I had that kinda money burning a hole in my pocket, it would look awesome mounted on a wall. Always loved that belt.

·
Thanks for the memories, Shawn.
959 Posts
2 WCW World Heavyweight Championships, One Intercontinental Title (Current Style, WWF logo) and One WCW United States Championship (thats my personal fave of the 4)

·
Is a Snit Head
22,340 Posts
I don't know what I would ever do with one. I wouldn't want to be "that guy" at the wrestling shows I go to and walking around my apartment with the world title would stop being fun after about 10 seconds.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
No, I've always wanted the WCW United States replica though. But I'm not the biggest fan of dishing out $300+ for something that's going to be sitting on a shelf. Maybe, if I hit the lottery and have money left over to buy one, I will. But it's definitely not going to happen anytime soon. I had two mini replicas (classic IC and Undisputed), but sold them both.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I was going to have Dave Millican make me a winged eagle (real belt) this February, but I had to postpone it.

Getting that belt.

·
100% Straight Fire
2,692 Posts
I don't know what I would ever do with one. I wouldn't want to be "that guy" at the wrestling shows I go to and walking around my apartment with the world title would stop being fun after about 10 seconds.
A group of my mates had the full set of title belts and would do weekly 'shows' on whatever the latest WWE video game is, and actually swap the belts based on the outcome of the title matches.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
I have the (WWE) World Heavyweight title & the (Spinner) United States title, funny thing is the day the spinner belt arrived it was destroyed on tv by JBL.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.