Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Is a Snit Head
22,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now normally when someone makes a rant on a member for simply being an idiot the common target is some new member that spams up the board for a few months and than we never see that person again. Well I've been checking out the wrestling sections recently and I keep finding posts by bboy. And almost every single one that I've come across these last few days have been pretty fucking stupid. Than I saw his join date.... May 2005.

Seriously? Five years and you still haven't managed to make intelligent posts? I can't even call you a 12 year old because you've been here for fucking long.

Look at the thread he made after the Royal Rumble last night...

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/royal-rumble/535693-cena-screwed.html

Here was the opening post for those that are really lazy:

Cena was screwed at rumble

he was thrown out by someone not in rumble, he should face del rio at elimination chamber to see who goes to mania and then when he wins he should face miz in the main event
Now keep in mind this isn't someone that just stumbled onto this site the other day and started making posts. Bboy has been a member for over 5 and a half years and has nearly 3,000 posts.

And check out this really classy post he made about a recent Raw when CM Punk acted like he was going to jump off the Titantron...

I wished he jumped and broke every bone in his body, unfortunately we were not so lucky

I bet the harness guys were cena fans and wanted to take the harness off and push him off the tron but afraid they would lose their job
I'm beginning to see a trend here, he might think wrestling is real. Here's another one I found that confirms my suspicion:

I hope he comes back as wwe is not the same without him but it is not his decision as he is fired :sad:
Because you know, everyone thought that John Cena really got fired from the WWE.

I've been looking at his posts and it seems to me that he hates everyone but John Cena. Now I have no problem with John Cena being your favorite wrestler but I this is the nicest thing I can find him saying about anyone that isn't John Cena...

bryan danielson is quite entertaining
He hates Randy Orton and Jeff Hardy. He thinks that everyone in the Nexus should be fired. He hates Edge. Thinks Christian should be fired. Wants all the women to not wrestle anymore. And he doesn't like Alberto Del Rio.

I'm going to end this with a simple question to bboy (who hopefully has been here long enough to know where rants are). Bboy, how fucking stupid are you?

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Taylor, Taylor, Taylor, the real question is how stupid are you. Bboy is a troll, plain and simple. By responding in this way you're playing into his hands.

·
3,246 Posts
I agree women shouldn't wrestle

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
it is amazing he hasn't been banned yet.

successful troll is successful.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Troll or not he's right. The best years in wrestling were when there was no focus on the women, their titles were scrapped, and they were managers and eye candy. Not like now where they're "smart, sexy, and powerful", all have the same gimmick, and clog up my TV with their sad attempts at athleticism.

Bring back the cruiserweight division. Death to the diva division.

·
The Man
15,344 Posts
If we're going by the diva's division, then yeah I don't want women to wrestle either.

But I'm surprised you've just now noticed bboy; he's been trolling here for years. He's done a pretty good job at it too: I don't remember him ever being banned, and there was a time when I actually thought he was serious.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah, and sorry Taylor, but he's been here more like 6 years!!

But it's not 6 years yet and saying over 5 years sounds more impressive than a little under 6 years.

And I wasn't attacking any of his individual opinions. Just the fact that when you look at them they're all negative.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
What I've learned from this thread so far:

bboy is either the biggest idiot on the forum or a great troll.
Sandwiches are great.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts