Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really liked Season 1 and 2 of this series, but Season 3 is terrible.

It's like they just produced something because they were given money from the studio.

Nothing has really happened.

Only 2 brief scenes between Jodie Comer and Sandra Oh this season, and its already at Episode 7 (of 8)

Terrible... Terrible... Terrible.

·
Registered
12,739 Posts
Agreed.

Season three has had some real fun moments.

But all an all it's a noticeable step down from the previous two seasons, mostly because of the lack of narrative between Villanelle and the title character.

I didn't realize there were only 8 episodes too, that makes this season even more of a disappointment. Not seeing or getting any information on how season two was resolved really irked me as well.

All in all the only thing this season seemed to contribute was backstory on Villanelle, which was fun, but could have been done over the course of a season as part of a coherent narrative that added to the overall story. Eve has done virtually nothing this season. Villanelle is obviously the character people are tuning in to see, so I understand and support the narrative shifting to her more, but Eve still has to do SOMETHING she's the title character for fuck's sake lol

·
Tick Tock
5,730 Posts
I really liked Season 1 and 2 of this series, but Season 3 is terrible.

It's like they just produced something because they were given money from the studio.

Nothing has really happened.

Only 2 brief scenes between Jodie Comer and Sandra Oh this season, and its already at Episode 7 (of 8)

Terrible... Terrible... Terrible.
I have to agree Season 3 has been awful, can't believe we are on the finale next Sunday and I can't remember any big moments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts