Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

· Registered
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Welcome To The Jungle
2,066 Posts
Re: This chant needs to happen at Wembley

They would be performing in front of this if Vince and the creative team knew how to write interesting story lines and book

Reactions: Frost99

· Registered
23,897 Posts
Re: This chant needs to happen at Wembley

To be fair, the only reason this song got sang is because of Apollo Crews. While he was on the indy scene he did a fair few shows for PCW where they'd sing the song for him (Uhaa, I wanna knowwwww) they tried it with him tonight (a lot of PCW fans were in attendance) but he didn't really respond so it fitted naturally...was still good though.

This was my chant of the night though...

· Registered
3,543 Posts
Could be close; Gable & Jordan got a 10 minute serenade themselves.

I tell ya ya what, I may be from Georgia but god damn when it comes to "wrestling audiences" much respect to the England fans and those on the forum also. Y'all are awesome...I've never seen anything to beat it. And I grew up in North Georgia going to NWA house shows in Atlanta and surrounding greater Atlanta towns in 80s, and the tail end of "Georgia Championship Wrestling", not even the four horsemen got that kinda treatment at house events.

· Registered
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Look at that building, its like they're wrestling in a mansion or something.

· Registered
166 Posts
Man that gave me goosebumps... What an amazing moment.

· Registered
641 Posts
Last night in Blackpool was the most ridiculous night of my life. Completely lost my shit at the gable Jordan chant and just threw myself out my seat and everyone else followed. Started the Jordan give us a wave chant as well haha

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.