Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IDK I feel like she would be the best in terms of her character to fight Sasha. I know there are SO many talent females and all are deserving but I just cannot help but love her character and style.

I think though, she should feud with Emma first based on that encounter they had and help to push her towards the title and be the one to beat sasha before she heads to WWE (though personally I wouldn't want that but that is me lol)

Thoughts?

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
:watson

Yea, Bayley should definitely be the one to beat Sasha.

Sasha should successfully defend the title against Becky Lynch at the next Takeover and then Sasha can drop it to Bayley at one of the Takeovers after that.

When she finally wins the women's title it will be akin to Sami Zayn's title win last year. I expect a huge reaction.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Yes. I give Bayley props for her wrestling ability. I wasn't sure about her character, but I recall there have been a few times where Bayley showed a little "attitude" during her matches.

·
Registered
6,524 Posts
Certainly Bayley is the best choice to beat Sasha, but she shouldn't challenge for a while. Have Sasha defend at the next few specials. Becky vs Sasha at the next Takeover is a good choice. Would be a great match, and get the spotlight on Becky for a while.

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
36,900 Posts
Nope, Alexa Bliss should be the one to take the title off her. She's got no ceiling and has the most potential to succeed out of all the other girls.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Agreed. Becky is close too.

Whenever Charlotte moves to the main roster, which girl will move into NXT Womens' Championship rotation? For example, if NXT was to feature another 4-way womens match, who would be the most logical pick(s)? (Sasha (C), Bayley, Becky Lynch, and ???)

Alexa Bliss returned but she still needs work. Carmella needs work too. I think the individual best suited isn't officially signed to NXT yet, Blue Pants (Leva Bates).

·
Starving for poutine
7,260 Posts
Have her beat Sasha, successfully defend it in a rematch, then move on to a feud with Alexa Bliss.

Bayley vs Alexa. Imagine the level of cuteness in that feud.

·
Banned
46 Posts
Her character is the reason she'll never get the title. It's definitely not championship material and most people view her character as a joke anyway. She's a solid workers but that character needs to go before she hits the main roster. She'll be the next Emma. Even on NXT, I don't see Bayley getting too involved with Sasha the way she's being portrayed right now.

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i disagre. I think her character is perfect.She can be agressive when she wants but still be the cute girl that we all know that is nerdy. I think having her fued with Emma who tried that and failed and is angry would help her to establish that you do not need to be a bitch to be a champion. From there have it build with her and Sasha slowly. Sasha talks her down and jokes on her for her mindset and make Bayley release her agressive side (much akin to shamrock/angle) and the rest writes itself.

Just my opinion though cause I am crushing...even bought a shirt lol.

·
I swear to god I had something for this...
3,755 Posts
Agreed. Becky is close too.

Whenever Charlotte moves to the main roster, which girl will move into NXT Womens' Championship rotation? For example, if NXT was to feature another 4-way womens match, who would be the most logical pick(s)? (Sasha (C), Bayley, Becky Lynch, and ???)

Alexa Bliss returned but she still needs work. Carmella needs work too. I think the individual best suited isn't officially signed to NXT yet, Blue Pants (Leva Bates).
According to reports, Sasha is more likely to get called up than Charlotte. Maybe WWE has noticed that Charlotte isn't all that over in front of the easiest crowd to get over with.

If Sasha really is going to get called up after WM, next week's divas match result indicates who will be taking that title.

·
Premium Member
677 Posts
Agreed, it should be a slow build, but Bayley should win the title against Sasha Eventually, and i think the crowd will go nuts when it happens :)

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yea. Her gimmick would be great for kids and adults. Just think the reaction Will be epic if they build the program right.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts