Wrestling Forum banner

Which Superstar will Survive and become Champion at WrestleMania?

• Bayley retains

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Sasha

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Lacey

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Naomi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dana

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tamina

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
I have never liked Sasha and have only recently warmed to Bayley. I hope Lacey wins, but I doubt she will. I think Bayley retains.

·
Registered
705 Posts
There was obvious tension at the end of that match. Maybe tension isn't the word, but there were overt facial expressions. Sasha's face was saying, "I bailed you out again." Bayley's face was saying, "I am almost certain you're gonna jump me if I turn my back right now."

And this will make the third time WWE teases the reboot of this and will cancel it.

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
10,885 Posts
Match should've ended with Sasha costing Bayley her title to Lacey, simple. Lacey looked like a star.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
It’s a hard one as they have teased this for so long and need to get there before they kill it off again, but the obvious move of Sasha winning MITB makes so much sense then have the pay off when ever they can have an arena match. I guess the issue is if MITB actually happens, and it all gets reset again. Or one of them god forbid gets ill or injured. I worry too that when they actually do feud it goes Ciampa/Gargano and the turns just never end.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Best heel Bayley so far, and Lacey showing some great ring work.
I 'm not fussed on another Sasha/Bayley feud, but I look forward to seeing Legit Boss holding the title again.

·
Registered
3,075 Posts
Bayley with her antics and not fear to express her feeling by talking trash during the match.

·
Southern Pride
3,220 Posts
Bayley won like I predicted but not the way I was thinking.

My fear is that they plan on doing Bayley vs. Sasha at Summer Slam and so they are going to drag this out (like they did when they feuded last time) while the Smackdown Womens Championship is held hostage in this feud.

I wanted to see Sasha get aggressive on Bayley. SOMETHING besides "even though you attacked me while I was down I will still support you". I usually don't mind slow builds but we have been through this before between these two already.

Lacey winning, leading to BossNHug feuding with each other in a side feud would have been nice. Instead Lacey loses to the bullies yet again and it will be more of the same staleness at the top of the division.

·
Registered
996 Posts
I liked the result of this match, as a huge fan of Banks/Bayley, I think this was the 'best' they could have done given the mess that is the SD women's roster.

Banks was not healed in time for a proper WM feud which left Bayley with no one credible to face. So this match happened.

They are slowly building the seeds to an epic Banks vs. Bayley feud if doen right.
The only issue is who will be the face? Banks has always been better suited as a heel and, well, Bayley has no business being a face right now.

With the SD women's roster in absolute uselessness, I would want Banks to win the MITB, obviously cash it for a match with Bayley and I'd have these two feud until WM 37 for the big payoff match. I would make 3 big matches between the two, one at Summerslam, maybe one at Survivor series, and one at WM where there is some injury possibilities letting one or the other get some time away and letting the other one own some jobbers in the meantime.

I like it, I hope they go through with a great program that both Bayley/Banks deserve as they are some of the best performers on the roster.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
As usual, Bayley won't get any credit, but she was great in this match. Lacey has improved a little and Naomi is ok but matches like these show just how much better Sasha and bayley are than anybody on the Smackdown roster.

·
Registered
116 Posts
They should build a Lacey vs Bayley and put sasha in the in Mitb.And with that they have many option
1)Have bayley retain and sasha win and do a HHH vs Batista with Bayley trying to convince sasha to cash the MiTB to becky
2)Have Bayley trying to help sasha to win the mitb but cost her the match. Later in the night , Sasha help lacey to win the title.

I would prefer 2, because tonight Lacey looked like a star unlike sasha, who is a 0-5 WM record wrestler

·
Registered
9,830 Posts
Everyone disses Tamina but she looked really good in this match.

I'm definitely looking forward to a Bayley/Sasha feud, Sasha desperately needs a strong title reign.

·
Registered
23,473 Posts
I though overall this was an entertaining match, if not a bit cliche.

You had Tamina as the monster of the match and everyone has to team up to take her down. You've seen it a million times, but it was done well enough here. Naomi had some good spots. Sasha and Bayley worked well together until they didn't. Bayley was a really good heel. They kept building the Sasha/Bayley storyline. And they kept the title on Bayley.

So yeah, overall this was a good piece of business.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts