• Lacey Evans becomes the new SD women's champion

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
I'm going with Lacey winning the title.

The company needs to justify the title matches on the card when everybody knows the PPV is all about the Rumble matches. Becky and The Fiend are NOT dropping the title and Andrade's match will be part of the pre show, they need some kind of competitiveness in the title matches. Nakamura's reign would be the perfect sacrificial lamb but it seems that he will not defend his title.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I feel like the heel turn didn't give Bayley that "switch" they were hoping to get. At the same time, I'm still not 100% convinced with Lacey Evans....In the end, I'm not really bothered with this match

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Im near 100% Becky is walking of Royal Rumble still the Raw womens champion.

Between Bayley and Lacey i feel its a near toss up. Either one could really win.

Im leaning more towards Lacey though cause she's been gaining traction with the fans lately she seems to be getting over more week by week.

And they keep dodging Lacey vs Sasha Banks and I think the reason for that is their saving it for Lacey vs Sasha for the SD title at WM36

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
2,664 Posts
Lacey will win and then Lacey faces "the rapper" BOSS at WM.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gotta say really suprised Bayley retained here. Thought for sure they were givin it to Lacey last night.

So I was JD's review of the RR. He said a buddy of his sent him a picture of how long the lines for the bathroom were. Collectively the "WWE Universe" decided this was the piss break match of the night. And you know what...I did the same thing. Went to bathroom when I knew this match was next cause I didnt want to miss anything else coming up.

So while I was in line for the bathroom this is what you heard from the crowd .................

Noooooo reaction. I didnt hear any cheers, no boos, nothing.

Granted major reason why cause the joy got sucked out of the arean when Sasha never showed up (now we know why cause of an injury of some sort) and Charlotte won the Rumble. Plus nobody really cared about this match to begin with. This was probably the most unanticipated match of the whole night and that includes the preshow.

Makes me wonder what do they do with Lacey from here now that's she's not the champion

1 - 10 of 10 Posts