Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
3,433 Posts
Re: Bayley vs. Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross (SmackDown Women’s Championship 2-on-1 Handicap Match)

So Bliss is in bad enough shape that WWE doesn't want her doing much in the ring, yet instead of simply replacing her they just add Nikki to do the heavy lifting. Almost like it's crucial to the story that Bliss, specifically, is in the match.

If this means what I think it means, the 'IWC' is going to be rowdy after the PPV:popcorn
I knew since Nikki threw the Co champions thing their chances of winning increased.

The thing though having the SD title being held by two people would make the tag titles feel completely pointless.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Re: Bayley vs. Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross (SmackDown Women’s Championship 2-on-1 Handicap Match)

So many possibilities here. If Bayley retains where does she go from here and what becomes of Alexa and Nikki

If Alexa and Nikki wins how is being co champions gonna work? Does Alexa defend it one night then the next Nikki defends it? Do Alexa or Nikki turn on the other after maybe winning the belt?Does Bayley go back down the card or stay a main player without the belt.

Then there's the huge question...Is Sasha coming back?! To help Bayley or turn against her?!

Find out next time on Drago...I mean, on WWE PPV!!

·
Registered
3,628 Posts

So many possibilities here. If Bayley retains where does she go from here and what becomes of Alexa and Nikki

If Alexa and Nikki wins how is being co champions gonna work? Does Alexa defend it one night then the next Nikki defends it? Do Alexa or Nikki turn on the other after maybe winning the belt?Does Bayley go back down the card or stay a main player without the belt.

Then there's the huge question...Is Sasha coming back?! To help Bayley or turn against her?!

Probably work in the same way that Laycool did it.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts

Bayley feuds with Charlotte next. Nikki and Alexa go after Becky next.

·
Registered
4,754 Posts

There's alot of Angles this Match could end

1. Bayley wins clean over Alexa & Nikki, Might not work

2. Sasha comes back to be in Bayley's corner, accidentally costing Bayley the Match, Bayley blames Sasha for it, turning heel 2 weeks before SummerSlam

3. Sasha comes back to be in Bayley's corner, Both Nikki & Alexa try to cheat to win, Sasha helps, Bayley retains..Sasha wants a title shot, But Charlotte comes out to..

·
Registered
6,584 Posts
Sasha vs Bayley needs to happen at SS but just not sure which one should do the turn as they both need a heel turn. I am leaning towards Bayley needed to turn as Sasha has been away long enough that it might be hard to get her booed this early in her return.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,011 Posts
unfortunately nikki is a weak loser and failed to kick out of the elbow. bayley is lucky Lexi was less than 100% or she would have easily kicked bayley's butt.

i suppose they will drag out nikki and lexi's friendship til summerslam when hopefully The Face Of WWE™ alexa bliss is crowned RAW champion.

·
3,011 Posts

Bayley needs to be done with Alexa and Nikki now. They can still do their thing, but somewhere else.
yeah as good as they are together, 3 ppv matches in a row wouldn't be ideal. bayley should face a challenger she hasnt faced yet like ember moon. Lexi should move onto the raw title. I'd love to see lexi put becky in her place.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
so many posts i can't see in this topic

anyway, good to know that bayley is being treated as an afterthought as usual

maybe she can face a smackdown superstar one on one for the belt? since it's the smackdown women's title etc

or is that wishful thinking...

·
3,011 Posts

maybe she can face a smackdown superstar one on one for the belt? since it's the smackdown women's title etc

not really being TREATED like an afterthought, you're just seeing it that way because alexa steals the show regardless of what match she's in.

and yes i suspect bayley goes 1v1 with charlotte in a predictable feud that they will also force sasha into as she's returning.

hmph.. lexi's too good for the B show anyway.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Pity that Bayley will probably be stuck with Charlotte yet again. Stacked SDL Women's Roster, and Vince barely uses any of them.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Vince must be on a Bayley high or gotten the best hugs in life from Bayley to win clean and with 0 help in a handicapped match.

I read Bayley is one of the top merch sellers and one of the ways Vince determines to push someone or not is due to their merch sales.

Now can we get a SD woman to go after the SD title not named Charlotte

·
Registered
3,628 Posts

Only superstar she'll see is Charlotte Flair. I will say that this reign is definitely better than the one where she forgot how a kendo stick worked.

·
The Babyface of WF
11,559 Posts
It's okay because Bayley is now jobbing to Charlotte next while Alexa will likely move on to Becky or maybe even Trish seeing as SummerSlam is in Toronto this year.

Two big matches for Bliss to rebound from two losses to the Huggerholic, It's no big deal to Alexa she lost thanks to Nikki's incompetence at SG and now at ER by costing Bliss the former and getting herself pinned in the latter.

·
Registered
56 Posts
41 - 59 of 59 Posts