Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 21 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Sasha is the best of the American female wrestlers but the three Japanese women in the WWE easily outclass everyone else.

I still think Asuka is the best female wrestler that i have ever seen but Io and Kairi are only one step behind whereas the other women arent even close

·
The EST of NXT
28,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I said it before Sasha is the best North american female wrestler, and the best women's wrestler on the main roster with Asuka.

Io is one of the best wrestlers male or female in WWE.

That's definitely one of my dream matches.
Agreed 100%. Io is on another level. I think the people putting Asuka above her don't watch her regularly.

·
Molly Mayhem on your doorstep at 3am
763 Posts
Botcha Banks is surely the best at crying, botched moves and ending other wrestlers' careers. A close second is Seff Rollings.

Oh my god this entire generation fucking sucks.

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
3,166 Posts
Agreed 100%. Io is on another level. I think the people putting Asuka above her don't watch her regularly.
They are both great at what they do Imo. they have completely different styles though.

People who like strikes and stiff wrestling are probably gonna enjoy Asuka more, Io is very well rounded she doesn't stick to one thing and seems to be able to do most styles.

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,450 Posts
Io is on another level athletically and she can do way more cool moves than any other woman but I think Sasha is the best storyteller in women's wrestling.

·
The EST of NXT
28,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Io is on another level athletically and she can do way more cool moves than any other woman but I think Sasha is the best storyteller in women's wrestling.
That's fair, but I just had this argument with someone on Twitter. Did you see Io vs Bianca in the last 5 minutes of the NXT Battle Royal? I'd say Io is criminally underrated as a storyteller.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
If Sasha wasnt Bayley's best friend would she still be saying this. Io has been regarded best wrestler in the world 3 times and that includes the men. No one has said so about Sasha but is up there with the best of the females.

As far as Asuka and Io goes. Im a bigger Asuka fan but even I say in ring wise Io is better. Can Asuka do the things Io does? I dont think so. Hell I sometimes think Bianca is a better wrestler than Asuka.

Asuka is a very skilled technical wrestler but when a lot of your moves are based on strikes, that's not hard to pull off

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,199 Posts
I'm shocked that she didn't mention Tessa Blanchard. Despite my feelings of her, she is really the best wrestler in the word, then Asuka follow by Sasha and Io.

1 - 21 of 41 Posts