Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
God this will just delay Sasha heel turn even more. Sasha shouldn't turn heel on anyone not named Bayley.

I say give Mickie the shot now. Have her win the Title.

·
Premium Member
27,099 Posts
Must be hard for Bayley having to miss a title match at SummerSlam, wish her a speedy recovery.

Two triple threat matches tonight and a final match next week to determine the #1 contender sounds good, tho. I imagine Sasha and Nia win tonight and next week they face off to see who challenges Alexa for the title.

Sasha should win, of course.

·
Registered
880 Posts
It would be cool if they kept the #1 contender secret until Summerslam. Then Asuka appears at SS and does an Ultimate Warrior vs Honky Tonk Man on Bliss. Not going to happen, but I can dream.

·
Premium Member
4,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Must kill her. She came to the main roster just after SS last year and has already wrestled at the other Big 4 and SS was the last one and now she's gotta wait another whole year.

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,665 Posts
Must be hard for Bayley having to miss a title match at SummerSlam, wish her a speedy recovery.

Two triple threat matches tonight and a final match next week to determine the #1 contender sounds good, tho. I imagine Sasha and Nia win tonight and next week they face off to see who challenges Alexa for the title.

Sasha should win, of course.
Nia shouldn't take another loss right now. I'd put Sasha and Nia in one match where Sasha would advance by pinning the 3rd girl thus protecting Nia, maybe Alicia or Dana? Then I'd put Emma, Mickie and Dana/Alicia in the other match, let Emma win and have Emma/Sasha next week. This would give Emma a chance and theoretically we'd get a great one on one out of Sasha/Emma, plus it would be a new matchup; we've already seen Sasha/Nia a million times.

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
Big shame for Bayley. I guess this will make some people happy about seeing a different match, whatever it might be, but still, never nice to see someone miss a match at such a big event with an injury. Hopefully she's not out for too long.

·
Premium Member
27,099 Posts
Nia shouldn't take another loss right now. I'd put Sasha and Nia in one match where Sasha would advance by pinning the 3rd girl thus protecting Nia, maybe Alicia or Dana? Then I'd put Emma, Mickie and Dana/Alicia in the other match, let Emma win and have Emma/Sasha next week. This would give Emma a chance and theoretically we'd get a great one on one out of Sasha/Emma, plus it would be a new matchup; we've already seen Sasha/Nia a million times.
That's a good way to go about it too, even if Sasha/Nia is the bigger and less predictable match. But it would be a nice change of pace and like you said give Emma a chance to do something of note. Sounds good.

·
Premium Member
4,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Big shame for Bayley. I guess this will make some people happy about seeing a different match, whatever it might be, but still, never nice to see someone miss a match at such a big event with an injury. Hopefully she's not out for too long.
I didn't really get most of the complaints about another Alexa/Bayley match. Only complaint I got was Alexa/Sasha was fresher. But I think Alexa/Bayley deserved another match after they had a good match at Payback and then they got screwed by creative with that Extreme Rules match. On a stick pole matches aren't good to begin with but then they only gave it like 5 mintues

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
17,365 Posts
It suck that Bayley is injured and will be out for months but this is another woman's gain and I bet you that Sasha Banks will win her triple threat match. Then she will win the number one contenders match, making it Alexa vs Sasha at Summerslam. Hopefully Sasha Banks wins the title for the fourth time.

·
Premium Member
4,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm wondering if WWE might go one step if they plan on Alexa keeping the title because Bayley is out now, like they did when Naomi got hurt and they put the title back on Alexa and just put Emma in the title match.

Would quiet the #GiveEmmaAChance stuff for a bit.

I just say that because i'm still leery of how WWE was quick to make Alexa/Bayley the match for Summerslam which they started the build for the night after GBOF when everyone thought Alexa/Sasha was gonna continue to Summerslam.

·
Let's talk about six, baby.
8,445 Posts
Poor Bayley. Really hope next week's match is Sasha vs. Emma.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
I'm assuming/hoping this is gonna result in Sasha/Alexa at SS. Everything else just sounds shitty.

Dana Brooke vs. Alexa Bliss for the Raw Women's Championship at Summerslam. Would be a 5 Star classic.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.