Wrestling Forum banner

121 - 140 of 289 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
She doesn't need to be a heel. Just make her a face with a backbone. That is how she was in NXT and what got her super over. Just give her an edge, don't make her evil. In my opinion just have her win MITB and go from there.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
The moment they booked Charlotte pinning her clean it's was clear that Bayley was winning the briefcase and cashing in on her.

At least someone else is than Charlotte and Becky is holding that title, BUT Bayley as champion means she will have to cut promos and that would expose her, she just plain sucks on the mic, she will kill her momentum by opening her mouth and that title is going back to Charlotte's waist.

·
Team AEW
2,982 Posts
I thought she'd win the MITB so she could cash in on Becky (after being beaten by her clean on TV, that's usually how they book) and turn heel, but I see that's out of the window now.

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts
At least Bayley is getting a run for the championship. I think that's a good call. Funny thing is Charlotte is still on her way to become a multiple time champion anyways. She'd probably exceed the record her dad made. :lmao

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
The quality of the Women's matches weren't great last night but at least the booking made sense.

Going into the MITB match the only real two options were Bayley or Mandy Rose, whoever was to win I fully expected them to cash in later in the show.

They went with the Bayley option and to no surprise Charlotte won and Bayley cashed in on her.

Bayley was never going to cash in on Becky and turn heel, especially as Becky is moving to Raw.

Bayley vs Charlotte feud could offer up some good matches but I don't see Bayley's reign lasting very long.

·
Registered
24,528 Posts
Her cashing in on Charlotte says that they want to keep her face. All I can hope is she keeps that same edge she's had since coming to SD. Even if Charltotte comes out and complains with how Bayley won, I don't want any remorse or doubt from Bayley. Just basically say "yep I did it and I'm damn proud of it."

Now, I wouldn't mind her turning heel if she can get out this upcoming Charlotte feud with the title. Because if she can get past her, the face side is a lot more promising than the heel side. Faces she could work with include girls like Ember, Asuka, Kairi, Carmella, etc. where on the heel side after Charlotte she's got basically the IIconics and Fire & Desire. The other match ups intrigue me more.

121 - 140 of 289 Posts