Wrestling Forum banner

101 - 120 of 289 Posts

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Izzy is actually playing a heel on the indie scene right now (No, that is not a joke). So I think Izzy would be fine with a heel turn.
What?! Izzy the little kid turned heel before full grown Bayley did? Thats it just belly to Bayley everybody!

If Bayley is gonna turn heel thats how she should make the transition. Put on a fake smile and act like she wants to hug you... Then belly to Bayley. Heel turn

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
Re: Bayley

How the hell do they make her a heel though? She’s a natural babyface and shes even failing at that.

I’d like to see her recover though, coz she is as stale as.... something that’s like REALLY stale.

·
Registered
6,282 Posts

Bayley played a heel on the indies and from what I've seen did a pretty good job of it. And when NXT let her show her more aggressive side, or that oh so brief tease on Raw where she beat the shit out of Sasha and was screaming in her face, people seemed to respond well to it. Oh and then there's this to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsaEmZWal6I

So it CAN be done I think. Have Bayley win MITB and then cash in on an exhausted Becky after she's retained against Lacey and Charlotte, that could work for example.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts

The fans lost interest in Bayley because they book her as a fan who's just happy to be in the WWE, her being humiliated by Alexa did her absolutely no favors. But the fans had no issues cheering her on when she attacked Sasha last year and did the same last night when she stood up to Charlotte. She doesn't need a heel turn she just needs better booking for her character and to show that more competitive nature that she had in NxT against Sasha and Asuka, and that aggression she when standing up to Sasha and Charlotte.

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts

What?! Izzy the little kid turned heel before full grown Bayley did? Thats it just belly to Bayley everybody!

If Bayley is gonna turn heel thats how she should make the transition. Put on a fake smile and act like she wants to hug you... Then belly to Bayley. Heel turn

·
Registered
6,282 Posts

The main problem with Bayley's booking on the MR is that WWE didn't understand her character, specifically Vince and co. They book her as a weak childish idiot, and that's NOT what she was in NXT. She was kind and nice and perhaps a bit naïve sure, but she was no dummy. And she had a more aggressive, or even flat-out brutal, side to her if you pushed her too far.

That was the whole thing with Sasha, Sasha underestimate her and it cost her. Bayley won their first match with a freaking top rope reverse Frankensteiner for goodness sake, and she won the IW match by forcing Sasha to quit by trying to rip her arms out of her sockets while stomping down on her head at the same time. And she got aggressive and traded blows with Asuka as well.

The MR people didn't realize that. NXT Bayley would have gotten fed up with Alexa's BS for example and just beaten her black and blue with that kendo stick during their feud. And the few times that she IS allowed to be more aggressive, people tend to respond well to it. So do more of that now, it's not hard really.

·
Registered
12,663 Posts
I really should have known better, but I said it would be impossible for them to fuck up Bayley.

Boy how wrong was I.

101 - 120 of 289 Posts