Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 289 Posts

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Re: Bayley

She won't be booed on a regular basis, that was a one-off, but I don't see her ever reaching the heights she once was ever again. Also she doesn't have the mic skills to be a heel and it would come across very forced character wise.

However, being on SD will be better for her so who knows, maybe she gets lucky.

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,271 Posts

RAW got totally obliterated on women's wrestling and Smackdown could be its own women only promotion off of who they have if nobody else moves. That's the only thing RAW got bamboozled on.

·
Banned
3,623 Posts

I hope it turns around for her, because she seems like a super super person.

·
The Blue Meanie
15,838 Posts

I was shocked at the boos. Where did those come from? Did she heel on the Habs before the show?
I can only think of the online backlash since Sasha was booed as well. Bayley hasn't been the star WWE thought she would be but tonight was harsh. Hopefully, it's a one-off and she can be rebooted. I'm not a fan but she is a good worker.

·
Banned
3,623 Posts
Kofi gets pops but Bayley gets booed

Doesn't make sense when they are both super babyfaces, both have similar promo skills and ring skills, but Bayley gets absolutely shat on. Can anyone make sense of this? Maybe its a one off with these idiotic fans.

·
Registered
720 Posts

I love the hugger, but there is no way she's getting anywhere near a title for a long time. Not with Charlotte and Mandy still on SD. I could see Bayley get completely busted down to Dana Brooke status. I like the stacked card on SD, but I'm afraid it's too stacked now. God knows what they'll do on Raw. Short of Ruby Riot, they don't have anyone over there that can wrestle.

·
Registered
148 Posts

The irony is, a move to Smackdown feels like a punishment for Bayley (you can get buried by Bliss or Charlotte) when this would've been a dream come true for her real-life friend Banks.

The bottom-line is, the WWE must repackage Bayley. I mean, she's in dire need of a new everything. In my opinion, she should take a cue from The Usos. That is, The Usos stepped up their game by dramatically changing their look and attitude from a standard eighties tag team to having a nineties Boo-Yaa T.R.I.B.E. assertiveness. Consequently, their in your face approach helped to reinvent themselves and to avoid becoming stale. There's a passionate tone in their voices whenever they speak on the microphone. That is, you've to show them respect and take them seriously. And they'll tell you, we aren't playing around with you. Actually, The Uso Penitentiary gimmick reminds me of Mark Henry's Hall of Pain gimmick.

For Bayley, it's simple. Grow up, turn heel and turn the page on being a hugger. Lose the headband and ponytail. And expand your repertoire to include an ability to speak on the microphone. While you're at it, can you please learn a new finisher? Honestly, I dig you, but you're going out like a lame ass.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts

I dedicate this song to Bayley :)

Could you be loved and be loved?
Don't let them fool ya
Or even try to school ya
Oh, no
We've got a mind of our own
So go to hell if what you're thinking is not right
Love would never leave us alone
A-yin the darkness there must come out to light
Could you be loved, wo now! and be loved?
(The road of life is rocky and you may stumble too
So while you point your fingers someone else is judging you)
Love your brotherman
(Could you be, could you be, could you be loved?
Could you be, could you be loved?
Could you be, could you be, could you be loved?
Could you be, could you be loved?)
Don't let them change ya, oh
Or even rearrange ya
Oh, no
We've got a life to live
They say: only, only
Only the fittest of the fittest shall survive
Stay alive
Eh
Could you be loved, wo now! and be loved?
(You ain't gonna miss your water until your well runs dry
No matter how you treat him, the man will never be satisfied)
Say something! (Could you be, could you be, could you be loved?
Could you be, could you be loved?)
Say something
Say something
(Could you be, could you be, could you be loved?)
Say something (Could you be, could you be loved?)
Say something
Say something (Say something)
Say something
Say something (Could you be loved?)
Say something
Say something
Reggae, reggae
Say something
Rockers, rockers
Say something
Reggae, reggae
Say something
Rockers, rockers
Say something (Could you be loved?)
Say something
Uh
Say something
Come on
Say something (Could you be, could you be, could you be loved?)
Say something (Could you be, could you be, could you be loved?)

·
Banned
3,623 Posts

I actually feel Byron Saxon pushing her down everyones throat, combined with that awful awful After Raw promo from a few years ago really galvonized her progress.

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,205 Posts

It's weird she got booed tonight when she got cheered last night in the same city. Are they taking anger at Sasha out on her? If so, why would they even be mad at Sasha in the first place? All the fans hate WWE and want to see their favorites leave.

·
Molly Mayhem on your doorstep at 3am
818 Posts

She's so boring now and has been for like 2 years and it breaks my heart because she's so good. She needs a drastic change in her character. Let her be Sister Abigail or smth, or a female version of The Undertaker and give her a creepy manger so she wouldn't have to talk and she's good to go.

·
Banned
4,891 Posts

It's weird she got booed tonight when she got cheered last night in the same city. Are they taking anger at Sasha out on her? If so, why would they even be mad at Sasha in the first place? All the fans hate WWE and want to see their favorites leave.
A lot of WWE fans are dumb and don't know what they want. That is the only thing Vince is right about these days.

Sasha getting away from Bayley is the best thing that could happen for her career tho. She has potential to be a star while Bayley is an overachiever that peaked long ago and will never be relevant again. Hopefully she can get out of her contract without it getting too messy.

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts

Heel turn needs to happen very soon. That should at least give new life to her run in the WWE. I'd be fine seeing her win MITB and cash-in on any major PPV. Theme song needs to change too, that's way too positive for a heel.

·
Registered
12,663 Posts

good to move away from Sasha.

But looking at the SD women's roster, I see her being down the pecking order a bit in the WWE's eyes.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts

I actually feel bad for Bayley. She seems like a hella nice person in RL, has a super babyface gimmick that people just shit on, and shes awkward on the mic, and I have seen her do really great things in the past but she just doesnt have the pop on the main roster, and never will.
Her main roster run so far has been underwhelming and it's clear Vince doesn't see her as a big star. Facts are Facts. It sucks especially as someone who clearly loves what she does and i'm sure is a great employee, and you could tell been in WWE is everything to her. But it has to come to a point she has to question been in WWE is the right thing for her in this point in her career.

A heel turn and makeover, might be the making of her. And it probably won't amount for nothing and she be stuck in the mid card life. But at this point she needs to take a risk, if it doesn't work out and WWE isn't doing it for her. She can move on to something new.

21 - 40 of 289 Posts