Wrestling Forum banner

181 - 200 of 289 Posts

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
I just watch the replay of her match against Lacey, and it seems Bayley almost lost control when Lacey drag her out of ring while Bayley lay down, she keep punching Lacey who standing outside the ropes,I don't know it's part of her new character or off-script.

By the way, WWE just delete this photo from Lacey vs Bayley match because the thong

Reactions: MrJamesJepsan

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,413 Posts
To bad, there is nothing great happening with Bayley.
If you guys look and listen closely to Bayley, you will realise, that they are trying to transform her into a second Becky Lynch, maybe with some elements of Sasha Banks.

Reactions: MrJamesJepsan

·
Registered
96 Posts
I just watch the replay of her match against Lacey, and it seems Bayley almost lost control when Lacey drag her out of ring while Bayley lay down, she keep punching Lacey who standing outside the ropes,I don't know it's part of her new character or off-script.
I saw some people claiming that those stomps Lacy gave where a stiff by the way Bayley reacted and that might have been her returning the favoure. Or its just part of the tweaked charachter

To bad, there is nothing great happening with Bayley.
If you guys look and listen closely to Bayley, you will realise, that they are trying to transform her into a second Becky Lynch, maybe with some elements of Sasha Banks.
I think they may be going for a more late NXT Bayley the one who fought those matches with Sasha and Auska, and to my eyes they have been moving her in this direction since I started watching again around the last Rumble, can't comment on what was going on before, but I figured something like this was in the works for a while, I enjoy it at any rate.

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
I saw some people claiming that those stomps Lacy gave where a stiff by the way Bayley reacted and that might have been her returning the favoure. Or its just part of the tweaked charachter

I think it was Bayley who wasn't ready yet to receive that stomps, normally she will prepare her hands or palm to cover her face before Lacey stomps her.

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsaEmZWal6I

Heel Bayley could actually work I think. She was downright vicious at times during her feud with Sasha in NXT, and when she attacked Sasha on Raw and screamed in her face. And she played a heel on the indies as well. So yeah it could be cool.

Also you could make Bayley the most foul-mouthed character on the roster if you just replaced the cursing with variations of the word "hug," as the commercial showed. ;)

Oh and:

http://wrestlechat.net/the-nxt-diva-youd-least-expect-to-like-saying-fk-tweeted-fk-a-lot/

Sweet lovable Bayley has a potty mouth it would seem.

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
In NXT, she's not totally sweet kind character, when her opponent push her harder, she will respond aggressively with non-stop, look at her match against Asuka for the NXT title, she use her full force and strength to defend her title include broke one of Asuka's weapon, her legs.

Reactions: Tag89

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
Or her IW match with Sasha, where she made Sasha quite by trying to rip her arms out of her sockets while also stomping on her head as well.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Is it just me or is Bayley resonating with the fans again? Especially at MITB, they cheered loudly when she won the briefcase. They cheered even louder later on when she cashed in and became the NEW SD women's champion.

WWE is building Bayley back up and the fans are along for it.

Some of yall were like "what?!!" When I made the thread that Bayley could have been where Becky was first if they went with the Sasha/Bayley feud with fans cheering for Bayley. Its to late for that now and thatll probably be a forever what if scenario but fans are getting behind Bayley again since she moved to SD.

Now build up Ember Moon to!! Book it right and ill be ready for Asuka vs Ember trés. That's the first thing that popped into my head when I heard Ember was going to SD

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
I'm just kinda hope Vince have little faith for Bayley, it's seems she try to improve herself, she look aggressive now and if it ends like Sasha-Charles potato title feud, I will absolutely piss because it's like every women at main roster are work for Charles sake.

Reactions: Tag89
181 - 200 of 289 Posts