Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Surprised nobody mentioned this. But she got a good amount of boos from the crowd, after they were DEAD for her entrance which also took me by surprise, as she usually gets one of, if not the biggest pops of the night. Though I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it. I hated Bailey from the start, and knew that the fans would end up turning on her.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Re: Bailey getting booed on Raw.

No one cares about her anymore

·
Ελευθερί&#
4,170 Posts

I didn't watch RAW, so I can't confirm that she was booed, but it wouldn't surprise me if she was. Honestly, her promos have killed her. Her delivery has left much to be desired, while the content, i.e. having to hear her life story every show, is cringeworthy.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts

At this rate, Bayley will be the one that they'll have to turn Heel, while Sasha will continue to be held back by her Face alignment.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts

She gets cheered at all? Bliss has being getting bigger pops for weeks now. Bayley has flopped as it is.
More lies from you, Bayley was the only the one the crowd was even reacting to last week and she wasn't even the one wrestling.

The week before that the crowd were chanting for her during Alexa's promo.
In San Jose she was the most over person there as expected.

Keep changing that narrative tho. People will blindly upvote you without fact checking aswell, since it's the narrative you Alexa marks want to hear.

·
WF's Resident One Piece mark
1,251 Posts

Bayley , Ascension, Vaudevillians are walking examples of gimmicks the NXT fanbase misleads into thinking its going to work on the main roster.

Called Bayley flopping from the moment I saw her. There's just no way someone with her character has any type of longevity and appeal unless its circumstance and appeal. Outside of Bayley's inflatables, having one of the more enthusiastic and infectious entrances of this generation, bombastic attires, "girl next door with aspirations" attitude, there is no substance. There's plenty of style, but she just lacks substance. Thats always been the case wit her. In NXT, she had the likes of Charlotte, Sasha Banks, and Becky Lynch to work off of and hide her flaws.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
Creative have killed her.

The character died the moment she won the title in controversial fashion on Raw, then chose to keep the title despite Sasha's assist.
I'm not a fan of Bayley but I agree. she was over and then they went out of there way to make her like crap and cheapen her title win as much as possible to help Charlotte remain strong.

1 - 20 of 159 Posts