Wrestling Forum banner

761 - 774 of 774 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
At this point I feel like WWE knew after the draft that the SD women's division wasn't as experienced or talented as RAW or NXT's so they put Bayley as champ to steady the ship and be the rock/foundation of the division. Vince likes/trusts her or he wouldn't have gone out of his way on SD to absolve her from blame for that awful segment a few years ago. Sonya said about a month ago in an interview that Bayley was a locker room leader. Plus with Bayley saying she wants to open a wrestling school one day it wouldn't be surprising if she is helping out the gals on SD.

Also, I know she's had the title for over 6 months now, but it seems like things are really starting to click now for her and it feels to me like it would be too soon and disappointing if her reign ended against Tamina at MITB.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,259 Posts
She developed her character a bit more in the last few weeks. Not looking forward to the match with Tamina, maybe we see a cashin?

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,259 Posts
The match was okay, but you saw Tamina is not able to do a great match anymore. Like last week, she did a little(!) jump on her feet from the top rope. Maybe her good bye feud?
Bayley seriously tried not to touch her mouth with the bottle, before doing it on Tamina. :)

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,259 Posts
I am out of Edits, therefore I add it: Bayley did a good match and wrestled her behind off on Tamina. The match was just okay, because Tamina was not on Bayley`s level in this match.

761 - 774 of 774 Posts