Wrestling Forum banner

701 - 720 of 774 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
I’m getting Cyber Sunday 2006 vibes with this triple threat. At that PPV they had the uber popular face RAW champ (Cena) vs the dominant heel 3rd brand ECW champ (Big Show) vs the disrespected heel SD champ (King Booker) that nobody thought would win. It almost lines up exactly with Becky vs Shayna vs Bayley so far.

Now granted, I don’t expect Kevin Federline to interfere in this match but I do think Bayley has a great chance to win do to some sort of chicanery. If Ronda does end up returning, save it for after the match. Plus her return would be just another reason to put this match on last.

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
I’m getting Cyber Sunday 2006 vibes with this triple threat. At that PPV they had the uber popular face RAW champ (Cena) vs the dominant heel 3rd brand ECW champ (Big Show) vs the disrespected heel SD champ (King Booker) that nobody thought would win. It almost lines up exactly with Becky vs Shayna vs Bayley so far.

Now granted, I don’t expect Kevin Federline to interfere in this match but I do think Bayley has a great chance to win do to some sort of chicanery. If Ronda does end up returning, save it for after the match. Plus her return would be just another reason to put this match on last.
One Problem, Bayley's not a Dominant Heel

·
Registered
600 Posts

One Problem, Bayley's not a Dominant Heel
I worded it oddly. I meant to say Shayna is the dominant heel from NXT ala Big Show from ECW. Bayley would fit the King Booker role who ended up cheating to pin Cena in the match. Bayley would then cheat to pin Becky in the scenario.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
Bayley was there just to eat the submission, nothing surprise in here.

·
Registered
6,245 Posts
After tonight, if WWE fans STILL want to try and defend Sasha and Bayley booking, then no. Tonight was everything wrong with how they're booked and it did nothing for either of them

701 - 720 of 774 Posts