Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 774 Posts

·
Banned
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a lot of people don't like Bayley and WWE has really screwed her over with bad booking but I still like her. Any other Bayley fans here?

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Still a fan, dunno if she'll ever get back to where she was in NXT tho unfortunately.

But, to be fair, no women will ever get that over on the main roster, not until Vince passes the torch passes the torch at least.

·
Baby It's Violence
7,121 Posts
Was a big fan in NXT of her. Thought that while the gimmick has its negatives, it was helped by the booking down there to work, and she got over huge as a really sympathetic underdog babyface, even after her first initial title win.

She still is a very good wrestler, but she's been booked horrifically for such a long period of time now where I don't know if her current gimmick is salvageable.

·
Superintendent of the Sacred Coffeechamber
2,668 Posts
A day in the life of a hardcore wrestling fan is like a month with a casual fan. It feels like she's been in a buried state forever but she may still very well bounce back somewhere down the road. I'm confident in her.

·
Banned
7,135 Posts
I thought about making one but didn't bother. Then I saw all the other mopes getting one and figured "why them and not her"? Has her stock fallen that much due to bad booking and writing?

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

·
Banned
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Does anyone think Bayley could benefit from a heel turn? I know it's hard to imagine her as a heel but people thought the same thing about Sami and he's being doing well so far.

·
Banned
7,135 Posts
Does anyone think Bayley could benefit from a heel turn? I know it's hard to imagine her as a heel but people thought the same thing about Sami and he's being doing well so far.
She could but I don't know if I want it. Maybe a tweener role instead.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

·
Stomping Scrawny Vanilla Midgetesses
4,302 Posts
She had momentum while she was champion, so it didn't really matter. Just jumpstart her back to the title picture by Mania season and call it a day, sheesh.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Bayley is one of the most disturbing characters in WWE history. A grown woman acting likes she's 12; yet her fanboys appear to be mainly grown men in their 20's and 30's. Work that one out.

1 - 20 of 774 Posts