Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,654 Posts
I need to see this feud before they both retire. They are the only 2 HW not to have a big program together. We’ve seen the chemistry of everyone with everyone except these 2.
They were the top strongest booked women of 2019. I’m sure they’re going to shock a lot of people by how good their match can be.

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
2,973 Posts
I would only be okay with this If Bayley drops the belt to Sasha at Mania after that do whatever you want with her I don't care.

Though if Becky is still going with her collecting "debts" angle she should be targeting Alexa first not Bayley, let's not forget who beat Becky for her first belt and kept destroying her for the rest of that year. her not mentioning Alexa doesn't make any sense she beat her more then Asuka did.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Absolutely. This is exactly why I despise the brand split. We should 100% be doing heel bayley vs Becky right now
Agreed. The brand split seriously sucks ass. It ruins so many potential matchups. I liked it the way they had it after they unified the two world championships with Cena & Orton match.

·
Registered
4,667 Posts
Agreed. The brand split seriously sucks ass. It ruins so many potential matchups. I liked it the way they had it after they unified the two world championships with Cena & Orton match.
Me too buddy me too. I like it when theres 1 legit prize. It makes winning it special and creates more superstars

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yep, Bayley has to drop the title at Mania or before the draft
Me too buddy me too. I like it when theres 1 legit prize. It makes winning it special and creates more superstars
Yep. WWE is the only company that does this stupid brand split shit. I'd have the title format:

WWE
Women's
IC
US
Tag Team
Women's Tag

Survivor Series should be tournament format and Clash of Champions should pit main roster champions against NXT champions:

WWE vs NXT
Women's vs NXT Women's
IC vs NA
US vs Cruiserweight
Tag vs NXT Tag

Guess Women's tag match could be two competing women from NXT vs Champs.

·
Registered
4,667 Posts
Yep. WWE is the only company that does this stupid brand split shit. I'd have the title format:

WWE
Women's
IC
US
Tag Team
Women's Tag

Survivor Series should be tournament format and Clash of Champions should pit main roster champions against NXT champions:

WWE vs NXT
Women's vs NXT Women's
IC vs NA
US vs Cruiserweight
Tag vs NXT Tag

Guess Women's tag match could be two competing women from NXT vs Champs.
id be open for a Womens mid-card belt too but yeah that's right. I dont really want 2 mid-card belts for the men.. i'd rather their be 1 mid-card belt for the men and then like 1 gimmick belt. TV title, 24/7, hardcore, something that clearly states "it's the lowest on the totem pole, it's for new guys, funny gimmicks, etc" belt.

I like clear deviation in my belts. Main belt is for the stars of the company, mid-card belts are for work horses and test runs for future stars, and 3rd belt is for the D-Lo Brown's of the world.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts