Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
IRAN #1
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the fuck are they doing? Did they not learn anything from Charlotte?.. Putting someone on Smackdown and RAW is bad enough, but now NXT to.. NXT is our escape from these main roster assholes..

After they're finished ruining NXT this week, please send them back to Smackdown and discontinue the Tag Titles..Those irrelevant tag belts are the reason they're on all the shows.

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
To a certain degree I can see why you would think that.. no one's also complaining about them like they did Charlotte... personally, it's because it really has been constant Charlotte for like 5 years, and not just the past 2 months. Bayley is enjoyable and growing each week into her role and she's playing off Sasha very well.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Yep.

Already growing tired of seeing or hearing about them, they're on all 3 brands like Charlotte was.
You don't count, you havent liked them in the first place.

And while yes I agree that they shouldnt be giving away that match on tv for free, it still did trend meaning that it served its purpose.

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
Because they’re great, especially Sasha. Plus, it could all be building towards Wrestlemania.

And they have 7 hours of TV to fill each week during a pandemic.

If you don’t like it, then don’t watch 7 hours of WWE every week... it’s not like they’re taking anyone’s spot.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,396 Posts
Sasha and Bayley is literally one of the only remotely interesting acts in the company.

So of course WWE are overexposing them. When something gets hot WWE runs it into the ground.

No complaints from me though. Sasha Banks being everywhere is 1000 times better than everything else the WWE is doing. I mean what else is there? McIntyre and Braun as World Champs? Fuck that garbage.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Both of them have probably been the sole bright spots in the company. Their heel work has been good. Why not them instead of the shitshow otherwise!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts