Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very boring matches and the main event was stupid. Big Show screwing Orton should have been done at HIAC not last nignt, they should have allowed Orton to win the title.

·
Banned
7,268 Posts
It was better than i expected. If it wasn't for the Rhodes vs. Shield match, it would of been really bad.

Some of you are just mad because the PPV didn't go the way you wanted it to go.

Reactions: BreakTheWallsDown.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Cody Rhodes was given his time to shine (which is hopefully going to continue until he reaches main event level), which was the only saving grace for me. But yeah, over all it sucked.

·
Banned
598 Posts
did you know wwe is garbage ?

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
It wasn't garbage. Maybe you could say the finish to the show was garbage, but The Shield vs the Rhodes Brothers was great, both world title matches were good (albeit until the finish for the WWE title match) and not a single match was a stinker with the nearest being Punk/Ryback which wasn't really that bad. To say it was garbage is pure hyperbole.

·
Registered
641 Posts
For a filler ppv that I expected to be shite I didn't think it was garbage.

Rhodes vs Shield was a great match, which had the place popping. Wyatt/Kingston was good, Cesaro big swinging Khali was awesome and ADR/RVD was solid and made Del Rio look like a credible heel champion.

I'm probably the only person who liked the ending to the Orton/Bryan match, it allows the saga to continue and the ending sequence was probs the best part of the match, the rest didn't flow that well imho. Though I'm not a big fan of PPV's being used to promote RAW at least Vacant is still undefeated and undisputed champion, I think he is really got potential.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.