Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://pwinsider.com/article/85401/batista-update.html?p=1

BATISTA UPDATE

By Mike Johnson on 2014-05-03 15:02:07

Currently, Batista is slated to work the Extreme Rules PPV and be at the WWE Raw and Smackdown tapings in Albany, NY and Buffalo, NY.

As of this writing, those are his final scheduled appearances for some time with WWE as he will be doing marketing and promotion for Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy.

As I noted in the Elite section of PWInsider.com, Batista is actually leaving sooner than originally planned. Details on what was planned and why he turned it down are in the Elite section, which you can subscribe to by clicking here.
will be interesting how they write him off on next week's Smackdown.

· FOURTEEN TIMES, THE GAME
7,571 Posts
I suppose there's always the chance that Orton and H turn on Batista (especially if they lose at the PPV) and turn on him, taking him off TV. They may still be set on trying to do Orton/Batista, and a returning Batista getting revenge on Orton is possible. Wouldn't really have any interest in this though.

Shield could take him out, but if he's coming back for Summerslam (which is only a few months away), it would make sense for him to go after them upon his return.

· Registered
5,652 Posts
..Man if only somebody in creative would have said "Ok Dave, have fun filming your movie and I hope to see you back soon....oh and btw...you get Brock Lesnar in a no holds barred match when you return"

Just to see the look on his face.

· I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
..Man if only somebody in creative would have said "Ok Dave, have fun filming your movie and I hope to see you back soon....oh and btw...you get Brock Lesnar in a no holds barred match when you return"

Just to see the look on his face.
well he did say that he wants to face Brock Lesnara few times before returning. So I am sure he will be fine with it.

· Registered
20,971 Posts
Evolution wins at ER, Shield counters by taking Batista out. Maybe Evolution adds a new member they want to push as the future?

· Registered
7,258 Posts
Oh....no.....please.....don't.....leave.....us.....Batista....you're.....so......good....and.....stuff

Please leave. Go make bad action movies or something.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.