Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys!

I really missed one of my faves (Batista), since he left Monday Night Raw after he was defeated by John Cena at Extreme Rules for the WWE title. Does anyone know if he can still come back to WWE? Or he will sign a different contract like UFC? TNA? etc.?

Thanks!:confused:

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
Not for a while, he just signed up to Strike Force.

Damn shame too, because Batista has been one of the highlights of the year for me.

Ah well, he'll get his ass kicked in MMA and be back in time for the Rumble.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
When his MMA career fails and he needs a paycheck he will come back. I only ever want to see him again if he comes back as the spotlight demanding, fat chick dissing badass heel though.

·
Banned
354 Posts
I hope not. He's a worthless piece of garbage. He's useless in the ring, let me add dangerous to that aswell. The only thing he had going for him was his dress sense which added a lot of credibility to the heel run he had.

As above, if he comes back I ONLY want him back as the badass motherfucker.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The only way Batista to return in WWE was to let others in Strike Force beat him, and continue his losing streak. I don't want him to follow former WWE champ Brock Lesnar and former Green Power Ranger Jason David Frank to exist longer in the MMA world.

Btw, it's really possible for Batista to make a shocking entry to the Royal Rumble or Wrestlemania 27. :)

·
"The Sex Tornado"
2,260 Posts

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
The only way Batista to return in WWE was to let others in Strike Force beat him, and continue his losing streak. I don't want him to follow former WWE champ Brock Lesnar and former Green Power Ranger Jason David Frank to exist longer in the MMA world.

Btw, it's really possible for Batista to make a shocking entry to the Royal Rumble or Wrestlemania 27. :)
What's wrong with JDF doing MMA? It's not like he hasn't been doing martial arts his entire life.

As for whether or not Batista will return, I doubt it. He's done everything now and there's no reason for him to come back. He's fast approaching his expiry date and I'd kind of like him to stay away from WWE and free up a ME spot for one of the young guns.

·
"The Sex Tornado"
2,260 Posts

·
@CMSean23
2,059 Posts
The interview is pretty good, I just dunno if he's taking it as seriously as he should overall. He seems very... cocky to me. Maybe it was meant to be that way, I dunno but... I can see him getting smashed in his first couple of fights tbh.Again, Maybe it's just me, I dunno.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
He should return as heel. There could be few fresh feuds to him - The Miz, Kingston, Del Rio...

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
He'll most likely be back at some point but I can't see him being too great when he does. He'll be a few years older and a little more worn down.

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
He'll be back after he realizes he is too old to be STARTING MMA. Once he realizes that no one wants to put him in movies either, he'll realize that he should just stick with what worked well for him and what made him a huge name - WWE.

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
For anyone that enjoyed Heel-Batista, here is an interview with Fight Magazine:

http://www.sescoops.com/mma-news/strikeforce-news/batista-talks-about-fighting-lashley-mma-leaving-wwe/

He talks about how WWE wrestlers are pussies (he says "not tough" which is the nicest way to put it), how he would love to come back to WWE, and how he can beat Lashley cause his (Bobby's) stand-up is "shit." Good interview!
When the WWE roster contains a guy who made a name for himself by dominating a shoot fighting tournament and was a bare knuckle fighter before then, you know Batista is talking out his ass.

·
Proud Cole-Miner !
82 Posts
He'll be back after he realizes he is too old to be STARTING MMA. Once he realizes that no one wants to put him in movies either, he'll realize that he should just stick with what worked well for him and what made him a huge name - WWE.
I personally think this is spot on, would be nice to see him make a surprise return at the rumble.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts