Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Source

Blood Elbow is reporting that Batista stated the following recently with regards to his potential MMA career, "I will not be doing MMA/Strikeforce any time soon. So you can see me in the future of the WWE."

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
In other words, he sucked at MMA and got destroyed by his sparring partners multiple times a day. Wise career move, Dave.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
so how soon till he just has his way with the entire NXT 3 roster?

·
Registered
4,794 Posts
Dave's like a moth to a flame.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS this is the best news I've heard in weeks. Big Dave is all about winning titles and making lots of money and can't wait to see him back. Hopefully he comes back with his heel persona because that was awesome. I'd be a little dissapointed if he came back baby face but WWE is lacking stars now so he's needed. Nothing Wade Barrett, Jack Swagger or any of these young guys can do that Batista can't do in the ring at his age and at least Batista has a personality and a great physique and look.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
You know......

My opinion on this is............. (sigh)

If hes gonna be a face , GTFO
If hes gonna be a HEEL , GTF.... IN!!!!!! I like heel Batista , face batista bores me

Also , this is all because of 1 of 2 things.

Either he saw Jamie and he thought they could have strange yet hot overly muscle people sex.

Or he saw AJ and like the rest of you wants some of that... only hes so big he'd accidently rip her in half and make her cry.

Oh wait , no really though I had heard he and Mickie James hated each other , so maybe hes just all for being in a Mickie-less WWE

·
Administrator
59,009 Posts
About time the asshole came to his senses. Now we can see some more heel awesomeness from Batista. (I'd prefer he comes back as a heel.)

Heel Batista vs face Triple H, or face Batista vs heel Cena are really the only big programs left.

1 - 20 of 172 Posts