Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
12,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-- WICB Radio SportsTownChicago.com recently conducted an interview with former WWE Superstar Batista. "The Animal" discussed his strong distaste for WWE's "PG" direction, working on NBC's Chuck, his future prospects in the film industry, and the scathing promo he cut on John Cena the week before WrestleMania. Regarding the promo, he said several colleagues praised him afterwards for it, but noted Vince McMahon hating it. The former WWE Champion also noted receiving much grief for his "hugging fat girls" line in another Cena themed promo on RAW earlier this year
To listen to the interview: http://www.hotshare.net/en/audio/322755-653114768c.html

·
Registered
100 Posts
Cheers for this.
Batista is an ass.
Just wishes he wasn't some roided up old man. Bit of an embarassment. Cena is who Cena is, he can do PG, he can do whatever, his rap gimmick showed that and despite his limitations he's always tried as hard as possible, he needs to get over it and stop ragging Divas. Batista is jealous.
The only time he has seemed decent is his last few months and he bloody left!

·
Premium Member
16,993 Posts
Why the hell would he get in trouble for saying "hugging fat girls"? He was a heel, that's what he's supposed to do.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Why the hell would he get in trouble for saying "hugging fat girls"? He was a heel, that's what he's supposed to do.
wasnt there some rumar that cena was doing overweight women back in like 06 as a bet ?

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
Those promos Batista cut before Mania were awesome, and easily his best ones, the guy was on the roll.

And now I'm pretty sure he's a member of the IWC somewhere. Hahaha.

·
He's from Winnipeg you idiots!
433 Posts
Of course he has distaste for Cena. DUCTTAPE?!! GETTING THROWN OFF OF CARS!!??

That promo where he said John Cena will be kissing babies and hugging fat girls meanwhile Batista will be at a gym training was gold. I still remember that night because he out promo'd Cena. I hope Batista comes back soon.

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
When he said Cena was a "paper champion and corporate creation" the RAW before Wrestlemania, I'm pretty sure that struck Vince prettly badly :lmao

I loved it.

"When I see you people, I don't see fans. I see money. *Starts pointing* Money, money, dollar sign, dollar sign, dollar sign!"
"YOU ALL PAY TO SEE ME! And I see alot of fat people in the audience, so I know you bought 2 tickets. Thank you very much!"

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Man, Batista needs to shut his damn mouth and know his damn role. These interviews actually sound kayfabe the way he talks sometimes.

And even if that rumour about Cena's bet is true, it makes Cena more awesome for sticking to it instead of welching.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
wasnt there some rumar that cena was doing overweight women back in like 06 as a bet ?
Not a rumor. Cena went on the Howard Stern show and confirm this. Not sure if it was a bet or not but yeah he didn't have a problem with Fat Girls. Different strokes for different folks.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
He was like Scott steiner if steiner could finish a coherent sentence - because I have to agree before batista left he was on fire

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
I think Batista is bitter because Cena is better than him in every aspect of pro wrestling and he seems to be angry that he was never the face of the company.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
I think Batista is bitter because Cena is better than him in every aspect of pro wrestling and he seems to be angry that he was never the face of the company.
This title is very misleading because Batista doesn't actually bash John Cena, rather he just stating how he doesn't understand the way pro wrestling is going. Batista isn't saying anything different than most of you been saying the past several years. So because Batista says it its like OMG? C'mon now. And Cena isn't better than Batista in every category seeing how their are many wrestling attributes to consider. Batista is edgier and targets the more adult-oriented fans. I like John Cena but don't act like Cena is the best thing since sliced bread.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,036 Posts
I loved Batista by the end of his last run, which is funny cause I really hated him before. But Big Dave(The heel) was awesome, he cut some pretty kickass promos, and the promos before Wresltmania were the best he ever did. The fact that Vince didn't like them is not so surprising, but fuck Vince anyway they were a hell of a lot better then what Batista would have said if they were scripted.

·
kazooing my way to awesomeness
161 Posts
There is no Cena bashing from Batista in this interview at all. It's actually a good interview and I like how he said he went all out to try and get as many boos and heat for himself as a heel and as many cheers for Cena as a face from the audience as he could before his contract expired. He doesn't agree with the PG rating but I would wager that the majority of people whos balls have actually dropped would agree with him that it puts limitations on the storytelling and end product and for what its worth I agree.

As for the Cena lovers who think no one is allowed to slag off Cena at all, come down from whatever fart cloud you guys are residing on. No wrestler is perfect, they all have areas they need to work and impove on, Cena is no different. He's not the best in the company on the mic and he's not the best in the company in the ring, that's not to say he's not good as he does have a lot of aspects he excels at, it just means he might not be someones cup of tea and if not, fair enough, they're entitled to their opinion.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
There is no Cena bashing from Batista in this interview at all. It's actually a good interview and I like how he said he went all out to try and get as many boos and heat for himself as a heel and as many cheers for Cena as a face from the audience as he could before his contract expired. He doesn't agree with the PG rating and I would wager that the majority of people whos balls have actually dropped would agree.

As for the Cena lovers who think no one is allowed to slag off Cena at all, come down from whatever fart cloud you guys are residing on. No wrestler is perfect, they all have areas they need to work and impove on, Cena is no different. He's not the best in the company on the mic and he's not the best in the company in the ring, that's not to say he's not good as he does have a lot of aspects, it just means he might not be someones cup of tea and if not, fair enough, they're entitled to their opinion.
Thank you! That's all i'm saying, very great post there

1 - 20 of 30 Posts