Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
74 Posts
Imagine how bad the current state of WWE is when even the god damn Batista can't get along creatively with McMahon and the creative monkeys. I feel bad for the roster, because their potential is being held back by a bunch of morons.

·
Banned
2,673 Posts
Him putting over The Shield and Bryan during his last run was pretty great.

He could've easily said no but it showed he has respect for the business and gets the business.

Shame he was barely in Spectre; that awful movie needed a Batista Bomb or two.
In hindsight, he definitely should have said no to putting over The Shield. Tapping to Bryan was fine, but putting over The Shield two times in a row just made him look bad. He's way too big of a star to randomly lose to a bunch of mid-carders at the time. I'm even surprised Triple H put them over but they were in a desperate state so that's probably why.

·
Banned
6,190 Posts
Batista's a cool dude. I hope he gets a better run if there's a next time, but from what I've read he wouldn't want to do televised matches.
Just another talented guy to add to the seemingly ever growing list of could-have-beens in the WWE that are now doing bigger things.
Big Dave come home :cry

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
In hindsight, he definitely should have said no to putting over The Shield. Tapping to Bryan was fine, but putting over The Shield two times in a row just made him look bad. He's way too big of a star to randomly lose to a bunch of mid-carders at the time. I'm even surprised Triple H put them over but they were in a desperate state so that's probably why.
HHH put them over because rollins is his pet project.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts