10,259 Posts
WWE - very hard to deal with.

·
The Last Dragon
14,488 Posts

·
The Fresh Prince Is Back On His Throne!
11,554 Posts
It was a real shame the way his last run went. He just happened to be in the wrong place at the by 'taking' Daniel Bryan's Rumble win. Everything about his run was just a total disaster, but I actually found some of his heel stuff pretty entertaining #DealWithIt

·
Banned
13,706 Posts
He right like he always was. I really hope he comes back. Batista is missed

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Nice interview, and also shows he knows his strengths better than WWE do. Trying to cast him as a face from the outset was a dumb move.

His movie career will carry on going onwards and upwards I feel. He has a genuine presence about him which comes across well on film and getting roles in movies like Spectre are a real coup for a former wrestler who isn't named Dwayne Johnson.

·
Registered
7,633 Posts
Can't believe Big Dave the Diva Destroyer is in a Bond movie!!! Good for him. I was extremely curious and interested in his return but when he stole D Bry's spot, had a nose ring and wore skinny jeans I was more than happy to see him jobbing to Bryan and the Shield as he walked out the door

·
Registered
982 Posts
Loved him during his World Title runs but his return last year was just a mess from start to finish. With him being involved in 2 big films in the past few years I can only see his acting career getting better and if he does come back hopefully he's booked a lot better

·
Registered
819 Posts
it's good to see he isn't dumb like he's portrayed on the WWE, he is self aware and has great insight about the business in it's current state, I'm so glad he doesn't hold feelings back and has the freedom to say how he felt about the WWE in his last stint

even more glad he's having great success outside of the WWE, way to be Big Dave

#dealwithitWWE

·
The Man Comes Around
8,486 Posts
Big Dave owning the Hollywood Game and speaking the brutal truth... I hope he'll comeback in his own terms like he wish

Too bad for the WWE than his mind is focus on acting at this point

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Batista's awesome man. Just shows how fucking stupid WWE creative are. I thought it was gonna fail as soon as they announced a month before that he would be returning? I mean what on earth? Lets keep some element of surprise. Would love to see him back, the Evolution angle had potential. Finally, don't put yourself down Batista! He was an awesome face back in 2005, it just wouldn't work now.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Yeah I always felt Batista came back in the wrong way at the wrong time. He should have never consider for the main event of WM30 as a face when Bryan was the guy the crowd was behind. I still feel bad that he became the sacrifice to qwell the fans.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Him putting over The Shield and Bryan during his last run was pretty great.

He could've easily said no but it showed he has respect for the business and gets the business.

Shame he was barely in Spectre; that awful movie needed a Batista Bomb or two.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
i never paid attention to batistas career until his heel turn in 2009 but when he came back i didnt really give a shit. when he came back i realised he is a legit star which this business is deprived of. when i heard him on jerichos podcast i liked him as a person and realised i havent heard any stars in wrestling diss batista. from triple h to chris jericho to cm punk to curt hawkins have all liked batista. his deal with it worked shoot is the most underrated shoot and sums up the wwe universe atm

·
International Purveyor Of Violence
2,421 Posts
Batista actually having the guts to call it like it is. Between this and Austin's shoot the other day, sure shoots down all those theories about the current era just not being talented enough.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Geeks being geeks as usual. Bash him all while he's there, then sing his praises when he's gone.

Most of you will be doing the same with Cena. It's inevitable. Never change wrestlingforum.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts