Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I would really love to see this match and imo this what they should of done with Batista when he returned 2 years ago instead of forcing him in the ME taken Bryan's spot.

Batista would be a legit threat to Brock and this would be a great match to witness now WWE just have to sweet talk Batista into coming back after they treated him like shit the last few years.

·
Registered
7,140 Posts
I would have rather that happened at WrestleMania 30 as well. You know why?

Because then Lesnar would have never beaten The Streak. Biggest waste of booking since The Alliance.

·
Registered
6,115 Posts
I would have rather that happened at WrestleMania 30 as well. You know why?

Because then Lesnar would have never beaten The Streak. Biggest waste of booking since The Alliance.
agreed, lesners breaking of the streak has lead to all sorts of problems

his squash of cena however great it was to watch hasnt helped either

·
Registered
189 Posts
just imagine we normal wrestling fans can think of that booking so easily but the big writers wwe employs does a bunch of fuckery. batista should have come back as a monster in 2014 kinda like his evolution-2005 run.... bc lets be honest 2005 batista is closest believable guy that can take out the beast and wwe messed that up and had him jobbing to the sheild. i mean no offence you guys will argue and say hes a part timer and had to put over the talent blah blah blah. 2005 tista would rip the shield apart

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
I would love to see Batista vs Lesnar hoss fights are always entertaining and both guys are true pros at the hoss fight. Someone call Triple H and get him to book it for Mania

·
Registered
219 Posts
Woulda been in the 2000's, even 2010. Now, though? Batista's credibility has been hurt hard from his last run, and both are part-timers. Unless it's one of the biggest dream matches of all time like HBK Vs The Rock, fans would absolutely shit on two part-timers coming back just to wrestle each other.

·
Registered
10,184 Posts
Lesnar/Samoa Joe would be epic. Batista's too old, has ring rust, can't afford an injury since he's an actor now, and would likely get the same reaction he got in his last run if you're gonna put him up against fan favorite Lesnar.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts