Wrestling Forum banner

Bathroom break time. ______ is on now.

9064 106
What wrestler(s) do you take a bathroom break for? AKA I don't give 2 shits that they are on so its time for a break to the can. For me its good ole Kool Aid himself MARK HENRY AND KHALI.
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

· Registered
3,493 Posts
I always thought bathroom breaks were just a saying, do people actually go to the toilet at specific times? Also, unless you go for a dump your not going to miss the whole match.

I do tend to use the Divas matches to have a smoke but even then I watch through the window as it faces outside where I have to go to smoke.

· Banned
1,036 Posts
Any of the WWE Divas (C'mon, you saw it coming)
Zack Ryder
Kane
Chris Masters
Jack Thwagger
David Otunga
Vladimir Kozlov

And I know this is the wrong section, but...

Any of the TNA Knockouts
Matt Hardy
Jay Lethal
Robbie E.
Gunner
Murphy
D'Angelo Dinero

· Registered
1,077 Posts
Any Divas match that doesn't involve Lay-Cool.

· Registered
2,185 Posts
any of the diva's matches,any segments involving them,same for tna.sorry none of them are wrestlers of any level whatsoever,none of them can use the mic without me feeling embarassed for them and all of their matches are horrible.
why cant there be any actual female WRESTLERS in the wwe?anyone remember alundra blayze and bull nakano?

· Registered
331 Posts
Orton, Dolph Ziggler, Any clearly one-sided match (Kane vs JTG). I actually watch the Diva matches for a good laugh. But theres NOTHING funny about Randy Orton or Dolph. Dolph can at least put on a good match, depending on his opponent I'll watch, with Randy, we know the result, no point.

· Registered
1,400 Posts
Actually, i always enjoy the divas anything that involves Laycool. The only wrestlers that I consider a "bathroom break" would be R-Truth and ADR.

· Santina's Lover
4,338 Posts
You always have time for bathroom breaks when they start airing stupid vignettes. Stuff like the Stand up for WWE etc. They usually have one promo that lasts 5 mins a week so I use that time. Besides, I kinda like the Diva matches, I wish they'd be given more time.

Recently my bathroom break has been the Chaperone sections of the show, before that it was Knucklehead.

· Registered
2,491 Posts
almost all diva matches.

any mid-carder vs jobber matches. (i.e. JoMo vs Zack Ryder)

santino and koslov matches.

· Registered
886 Posts
When the divas are on, since they are totally boring, although they are nice bodies ;), but wrestling is wrestling.

also when R Truth.. the R means rubbish. Can't stand him. He isn't that bad in the ring for 40+year old, but when he speaks, he sounds a bit like a tard. Also he is a very predictable guy. LOSE JOB ;)

1 - 20 of 107 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.