Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
SGT. AT ARMS
16,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lol he has the worst finisher I've ever seen next to the Cobra, it looks like he's got them in a headlock then he just does a bulldog but instead of landing on his ass he lands on his stomach its just awkward as hell. I thought Byron Saxton's finisher was bad but Bateman's takes the cake its beyond awful.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Bateman and his finisher alike are just awful full stop. He has an air of overconfidence about him and the way he acts out of ring is just to gimmicky in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
What that Snapmare driver type move? I'm pretty sure thats the move Miz has been starting to use more often, although Bateman used it well before him, personally i quite like it... there are far worse finishers out there.

·
Registered
574 Posts
What that Snapmare driver type move? I'm pretty sure thats the move Miz has been starting to use more often, although Bateman used it well before him, personally i quite like it... there are far worse finishers out there.
Miz starts from a snapmare position(arm under the chin of the opponent), Bateman does it from a headlock position but yeah they're basically the same move...

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Bateman executes the move in a way that makes it look like he's just sort of lying face down while holding someone's head. It could probably pass as a finisher if he put any intensity into the spot, but he just sort of grabs the guy and gently falls forward. It looks like a really slow, low impact DDT.

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Bateman's finisher is just as terrible as himself. Terrible presence with the generic outfit and the curly hair, ugly NXT generator name... Let him go, WWE.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Miz starts from a snapmare position(arm under the chin of the opponent), Bateman does it from a headlock position but yeah they're basically the same move...
Aaah yeah good point, forgot about the starting positions, haven't seen Bateman use it in a while since i don't watch much NXT. My bad :p

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
It's like a variation of a DDT, and like DDTs it looks better when the opponent balances or rolls over after the move, Titus O'neil probably doesn't have the agility to so it comes off looking like crap, some FCW guys have sold the move well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts