Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

· Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I mean...WHAT!? REALLY? Its rigged, seriously, the internet sweetheart Curtis is bland as fuck, I doubt the interwebs would have picked him either. I coulda swore he was gone this time. I really REALLY hope he doesn't win. Brodus could play a good enforcer/bodyguard for Alberto, Curtis winning would be Kaval all over again. Creative will either do nothing, or turn him Ted Dibiase 2.0. NOTHING.

· Premium Member
532 Posts
Same thing happened with AJ last year, the entertaining one that was popular went out in this round whilst the boring bland one the WWE seemed to live made it to the final (Niomi and Curtis)

· Premium Member
485 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the winner get a tag title match with his pro? If that's the case, Curtis is winning, cause no way Del Rio is going from WM Mainevent to tag champs with a NXT rookie.

Shame that Bateman got eliminated. Him and Bryan seemed like they would do well tagging for a little while. Bateman was definitely the most over rookie. Anyways, Curtis is winning this.

· Registered
372 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the winner get a tag title match with his pro? If that's the case, Curtis is winning, cause no way Del Rio is going from WM Mainevent to tag champs with a NXT rookie.

Shame that Bateman got eliminated. Him and Bryan seemed like they would do well tagging for a little while. Bateman was definitely the most over rookie. Anyways, Curtis is winning this.
My thoughts exactly...The only people I could picture winning were Bateman and Curtis because of their pro's "storylines" so it's pretty much a given I think...unless...Ricardo Rodriguez starts wrestling (he's actually good..but you already know that) and then him and Clay win the titles...but who knows.

· Registered
1,254 Posts
Bateman and Bryan as a tag team sounds good.. But let's face the fact that he's eliminated.. Now I'm hoping for Brodus clay to win this.. Although his pro, ADR, is a WHC contender.. But would be awesome if brodus does all the work in a tag team just like Kane during the attitude era.. I mean.. Johnny curtis gimmick is really boring.. Wait.. Wats his gimmick anyway??

· Registered
372 Posts
Bateman and Bryan as a tag team sounds good.. But let's face the fact that he's eliminated.. Now I'm hoping for Brodus clay to win this.. Although his pro, ADR, is a WHC contender.. But would be awesome if brodus does all the work in a tag team just like Kane during the attitude era.. I mean.. Johnny curtis gimmick is really boring.. Wait.. Wats his gimmick anyway??
How can you not know Curtis' gimmick lmfao, it's obvious! he's....he's......What the fuck IS his deal?

· Banned
10,054 Posts
This is absolute bullshit. Curtis is one of the worst rookies on the show, he should NOT have stayed OVER Bateman, who was the best and most consistent rookie of the bunch. Now, there's a scary chance the fucker will WIN the thing. If Clay wins, he can just tag with Ricardo Rodriguez, since he's his pro pretty much. But dear God, do NOT let Curtis win. He's fucking terrible. He's a weirdo, has been from the start, and is this season's Lucky Cannon.

· Registered
5,747 Posts
Yeh, I knew WWE was high on curtis back when he won the first rookie challenge.

· Registered
10,451 Posts
Really don't understand where they're going with this. Clay isnt going to win cause ADR is going for the heavyweight title. Bateman was 100x times more interesting than Curtis ever will be. Looks like the wwe is following in thier footsteps from NXT season 3.....

· Registered
558 Posts
If Clay wins he teams with Ricardo Rodriguez, according to RR's Twitter anyway

Bateman should have won, I still think he has a brighter future than both finalists.

· I must away and tend to my ravens
12,225 Posts
If Clay wins he teams with Ricardo Rodriguez, according to RR's Twitter anyway

Bateman should have won, I still think he has a brighter future than both finalists.
Yeah but look at the last 2 winners, what are they doing now now? Kaval is no longer with the company and Kaitlyn, who by all accounts seemed to heading into some sort of feud with Vickie, has been replaced by Kelly Kelly.

· pretending to be nice
12,140 Posts
Yeah rigged much.. This result can't be due to voting. There's just no way anyone could get more votes than Bateman this season. There could be other explanations. Maybe Bryan and Bateman didn't want to be tag partners. Maybe creative has plans for Bryan (Sheamus feud?) and/or Bateman. Maybe they want R-Truth represented in WM and Curtis winning and them cashing in their tag team title shot at WM is the best way to go about it. Maybe they want a way to get Rodriquez in-ring and so they want Clay to win. We'll see about that, but one thing is for sure.. NXT is so rigged.

· Registered
6,303 Posts
Maybe they want R-Truth represented in WM and Curtis winning and them cashing in their tag team title shot at WM is the best way to go about it.
Plausible. WWE randomly inserted Truth into the tag title match last year just to get him on the show, and I wouldn't be surprised by a repeat this year. They probably realized they wanted Bryan in a singles match.

Bateman was screwed. Easily the best this season and one of the best in NXT's history, like I said from day one.

· Registered
28 Posts
i said all the same shit when O'Connor(rat boy) was eliminated..how the fuck does Curtis stay in this thing, even his fued with clay dried up quicker then a 90's old womens vagina.

· Registered
983 Posts
I'm guessing Bateman was eliminated because they needed to get rid of the obvious favorite so that the finale would be interesting.

Yall are assuming as if ADR would want to go for tag team titles. If Brodus wins, he could just let Ricardo be the partner of Brodus. Ricardo has been the "Pro" the last few weeks anyway, not ADR, not forgetting that they already put him in a match before. This is WWE, where they had Kozlov and Santino be tag champs. So anything can happen.

Did I miss the memo that this tag team match would be at WrestleMania?

I actually like Curtis, but he should have gone before Bateman.

· Registered
2,318 Posts
I mean...WHAT!? REALLY? Its rigged, seriously, the internet sweetheart Curtis is bland as fuck, I doubt the interwebs would have picked him either. I coulda swore he was gone this time. I really REALLY hope he doesn't win. Brodus could play a good enforcer/bodyguard for Alberto, Curtis winning would be Kaval all over again. Creative will either do nothing, or turn him Ted Dibiase 2.0. NOTHING.
He's hardly the internet sweetheart.

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT CURTIS.

He will be named from now on Crusty. Because Bros, Chicks and America suffer from Bateman being eliminated.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.