Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before I stopped watching the WWE back in 2004, I came to realize that the Mcmahon family members are all basically decent people. They would do anything to promote themselves, but if someone were to be harmed, they would restrain themselves.

I don´t understand this way of thinking. Could anyone shed any light on it?

· Lucy Snorebush
2,166 Posts
Before I stopped watching the WWE back in 2004, I came to realize that the Mcmahon family members are all basically decent people. They would do anything to promote themselves, but if someone were to be harmed, they would restrain themselves.

I don´t understand this way of thinking. Could anyone shed any light on it?
So what you're asking is, "how does my brain work?"

I consider it a positive trait I have to come up with a witty, sarcastic comment when it comes to just about anything. But I'll hold my hands up and say I have no idea what to say to that.

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So what you're asking is, "how does my brain work?"

I consider it a positive trait I have to come up with a witty, sarcastic comment when it comes to just about anything. But I'll hold my hands up and say I have no idea what to say to that.
Let me put it another way. The Mcmahons will do anything to get ahead, betray their affiliates, even each other, do and say the most offensive things imaginable, but if someone is going to be hurt, they hold back. Does this make the issue more clear?

· Registered
2,365 Posts
I think you seem to be totally blurring the lines between kayfabe and reality. In kayfabe Vince and Stephanie are two of the biggest heels ever and Vince especially would do just about anything to get his way. The only times Vince has "held back" in kayfabe terms is during his rare face runs, and even then I struggle to think of one. If you are talking in general business terms, he does what he has to do in order to run a successful company, its no more than anyone else would.

In real life and when not acting up to the public image, both are said to be some of the nicest people you could meet. Linda has never shown enough personality for me to even care.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.