Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is for everyone to post there 'buda-slams' on. So that everyone can get it out of their systems and stop slaming me on other threads. And I have intentionally made some gramatical errors for those who couldn't think of anything off the top of your head. So go ahead, and bash away.

-buda

ps - try to make it entertaining for fuck sakes.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Lock this shit or put it in the uncensored forum

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
You are such a dumbass, you say that you hate it when people throw insults in your direction yet you start a thread asking people to do it, if you want people to stop flaming you then start posting intelligently and stop making pointless threads.

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
I don't want to bash Budda, I'll get aload of guy's in orange robes chasing me down the street-again.
Damn Millatant Buddhists. One day they will come afer you too!

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Ok so BUDA so we can feely bash you here? Ok your a homo. There.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I appologize Nitemare, I am new, unfamiliar with the rules. I wonder... can I bash myself?

says to buda "Your mother's a whore"

buda says, "dammit"

-buda

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
God, 35 posts and he thinks he owns the place. From past experiences, whenever someone asks other members to "Bash" them, they're just seeking attention and will find out that no-one will oblige to the bashing and just say lock this thread...point proven really.

·
Registered
547 Posts
buda you'll die

I think buda Started this thread, because in all his other threads people space off from the subject, and nothing gets discussed. Shit buda Remember back in the day with those pigions, that was the shit. We fucked them up, and Gary was all like what the fuck. That was the shinit. You fuck

Moneytime to the 10th Degree

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes, in this thread everyone has stayed on topic, I applaude you all.

-buda

B

·
0 Posts
Buda, I think you are an idiot for trying to bash on yourself. That is just gay.

-babyboy

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok, everyone is doing great. keep em commin, get it all out of your system

-buda

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Do I detect that Budda and Moneytime are friends outside the forum?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts