Wrestling Forum banner

1601 - 1611 of 1611 Posts

·
It me.
13,505 Posts
But you did it right at the beginning of day lol. You weren’t around when the Doddsy wagon grew so when you were here I already had like 4 or 5 votes with half the thread saying they wanted to lynch me. Was just needless.

And your point about it going worse after you died is literally the point of what we were saying lol. Once me and Jam were gone you had nothing. Not trying to take away from you getting me and Jam, which was obviously good stuff, but you could’ve played day 2 like a million times less selfishly and seen if people were willing to lynch me without info before you dropped it (if needed anyway)
Again, I understand the utility of it.

Without my having disclosed actual info, there was still plenty of wagon-building and WIFOM to analyze. If you would have been lynched without my adamance, then it's just as arguable that you and your teammates ought to have been busing mode anyway. Short of me popping in and outright saying "I have info" (which is something that is very, very frequently done at the beginning of Day phases in this section), I don't know that the parameters changed significantly.

As for it going worse after I died — supposedly specifically because town lacked that info — maybe Magic should have just played better. Maybe then he wouldn't have to make excuses. :shrug

·
The Sundance Kid
18,281 Posts
I mean I did shoot NG and nearly shot him again N4. Also easy to say this after the game when you didn't play :draper2.
I don't know why you feel like I'm criticizing you but I wasn't. I was responding to Chimp suggesting nobody ever gave Rop3 a town read.

Discrediting people when they do well and shaming people when they put in effort are not good ways to keep people in the section.

·
It me.
13,505 Posts
All schtick aside, I agree with CP there. If it's a player who's putting in effort and is trying to get better, carrots > sticks, imo.

Like, I'm shitting on Magic but that's only because it's Magic. When Chimp goes off out of nowhere or Banez has a high-effort performance, I think that's to be encouraged. Don't worry so much about who thinks they're good at this game.

1601 - 1611 of 1611 Posts