Wrestling Forum banner

1581 - 1600 of 1611 Posts

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Dang, too bad I didn't get to rep in during the weekend as I had read some 50 pages and had a lot of reads that turned out to be correct. Would've been a much different result if I drew town. :)

Also hosts really shouldn't be shaming people to the degree that Barry shamed Magic. Not good conduct. Not likely to make him want to play your next game either.
:heston

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
Tbf he’s kinda right. You made it obvious you had something so went in to day knowing I was screwed and trying to help my teammates look good

I was likely gonna get lynched anyway so no real need for you to be like that, you just ruined the potential interactions because by the next day phase you and christo were dead and nothing was gained from my lynch other than just removing a scum player
which is what i was saying. im not saying it's bad shooting scum, but when there's so little scum left and you cant really remove anyone in POE from the dead scum it makes it difficult to find the remaining scum.

killing jam was great to stop him from using any of his roles, but at the same time there was nothing to gain from his flip. sky's usually the one that says flips are info, but if there's legitimately nothing to glean from the flip it can be detrimental in the long run for POE purposes.

still great shots, but imo we coulda gotten more the flips with more patience. oh well.

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Jam kill is whatever, he did it for the banter rather than thinking it was gonna be a great play, which is fine to me :draper2

The way he was around me was just nothing but selfishness imo. Everyone was queuing up to lynch me but HE wanted to make sure that HE got the credit for it. Congrats peter you got 2 scum but how did it go for your team in the end?

·
The Sundance Kid
18,281 Posts
My good friend Rop3 deserves his MVP imo, people thought he was genuinely town and I wasn't really suspecting him like I was NG (and obviously Poyser who was caught very early and easily).

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts
My good friend Rop3 deserves his MVP imo, people thought he was genuinely town and I wasn't really suspecting him like I was NG (and obviously Poyser who was caught very early and easily).
:heston

Quote a single post in this game where people thought he was town.

·
The Sundance Kid
18,281 Posts
how about 2
On the basis of single scum I'd call confident town on:

12. Doddsy
16. Brutus
17. Curry
19. Gambit
10. TKOK

Slightly less confident but still that way on:

4. Mr. Tweetums
5. Magic
11. Rop3
7. Poyser - unsure depends on Jeff's flip
8. RetepAdam - town for obvious reasons
11. Rop3 - gut town lean. That one post he made that I disagreed with was more effort then the whole of last game so far.
13. Jeffatron - scum
15. Chimp - scum lean due to his awful entrance.
16. Brutus - town his general actions throughout day
17. Curry - town for same reasons as start of day

Holy shit that worked out as exactly 7.
magic also gave him an early town read and nobody really tried to get him lynched until late on. really good performance imo. NG too. everyone was sus of him at some point but he won anyway. a lot of my scum wins are like that lmao.

·
pretending to be nice
1,492 Posts
I wasn't in any danger until the last phase when there were 4 players who could possibly be scum and 3 of them were. It's a little annoying being discredited after every scum win because I didn't play flashy or spam the thread.

·
It me.
13,505 Posts
Jam kill is whatever, he did it for the banter rather than thinking it was gonna be a great play, which is fine to me :draper2

The way he was around me was just nothing but selfishness imo. Everyone was queuing up to lynch me but HE wanted to make sure that HE got the credit for it. Congrats peter you got 2 scum but how did it go for your team in the end?
I wanted to make sure you were lynched and was hoping to do so without claiming my shot while I still had one left. I ended up getting blocked anyway, but :shrug

It was such an inevitability that there were two competing wagons that both drew claims.

How did it go for my team in the end? A hell of a lot worse than it was going when I was alive. We can make all the excuses we want, but it's not like you and Jam got got because of i n t e r a c t i o n s.

I understand the desire to get them, but there's a point at which that's just no longer the priority.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Rop3 deserved his mvp. it was good game. grats to everyone who won :)

Magic we will win next town game together, it's happening.

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
I wanted to make sure you were lynched and was hoping to do so without claiming my shot while I still had one left. I ended up getting blocked anyway, but :shrug

It was such an inevitability that there were two competing wagons that both drew claims.

How did it go for my team in the end? A hell of a lot worse than it was going when I was alive. We can make all the excuses we want, but it's not like you and Jam got got because of i n t e r a c t i o n s.

I understand the desire to get them, but there's a point at which that's just no longer the priority.
But you did it right at the beginning of day lol. You weren’t around when the Doddsy wagon grew so when you were here I already had like 4 or 5 votes with half the thread saying they wanted to lynch me. Was just needless.

And your point about it going worse after you died is literally the point of what we were saying lol. Once me and Jam were gone you had nothing. Not trying to take away from you getting me and Jam, which was obviously good stuff, but you could’ve played day 2 like a million times less selfishly and seen if people were willing to lynch me without info before you dropped it (if needed anyway)

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts

The start of the game is not that point though. :kobe

Also it was unlikely for there to be two competing wagons when most already had poyser was scum.

1581 - 1600 of 1611 Posts