1561 - 1580 of 1611 Posts

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
1,751 Posts
Barry you could f told me dude ffs .

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
1,751 Posts
No bother I'll finish watching sdlive first and stop smoking now .

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts

legit started the wagon(which was bullshit at first, but the stuff about him making up reasoning after starting a wagon was true and he's mentioned himself before and another thing i dont want to share). im not saying i was 100% sure like you were after you shot him(which is info), but i did start and push that wagon until i thought junk was scummier.

·
It me.
13,505 Posts
legit started the wagon(which was bullshit at first, but the stuff about him making up reasoning after starting a wagon was true and he's mentioned himself before and another thing i dont want to share). im not saying i was 100% sure like you were after you shot him(which is info), but i did start and push that wagon until i thought junk was scummier.
You literally told us to stop voting him when we got over halfway to a lynch (without your vote, no less). :heston

·
25,686 Posts
You literally told us to stop voting him when we got over halfway to a lynch (without your vote, no less). :heston
to not rush the day phase. :confused we had just had a day phase that was a third of its length due to execution, i didnt want to rush it again.

which is standard play. i at no point thought or said he was town.

just like the lethal lynch made no sense without asking where people would go from there. wanted to solve the ng/curry situation on day 3 because one of them had to be lying, but instead we lynch lethal and nothing comes from it.people dont do shit properly.

i dont agree with you shooting a scum at the start of the phase because quite frankly we got nothing out of jam's death as he had zero interactions. i disagree with making it clear you had info on poyser at the start of day 2 as we could have seen who would and wouldn't join. this shit is important for helping solve the game by seeing how people rather than just full in and getting nothing but sheep from it. this isn't me criticizing how you played, but i definitely disagree with the methods. it just doesn't help.

·
It me.
13,505 Posts
:heston

I'm sorry that you got nothing out of me removing the janitor role cop godfather from the game. Obviously, giving you more time to listen to scum interactions worked gangbusters.

·
25,686 Posts
If you don't get what I mean then whatever. It isn't that complicated. I'm not saying it was bad you killed him, but you could have done it later on in the phase when he had actually done something.

And yes it is harder to catch remaining scum when the dead ones have zero interactions to go off of.

·
The Sundance Kid
18,281 Posts
Dang, too bad I didn't get to rep in during the weekend as I had read some 50 pages and had a lot of reads that turned out to be correct. Would've been a much different result if I drew town. :)

Also hosts really shouldn't be shaming people to the degree that Barry shamed Magic. Not good conduct. Not likely to make him want to play your next game either.

·
You were almost a Jill Sandwich
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,572 (Edited)
Dang, too bad I didn't get to rep in during the weekend as I had read some 50 pages and had a lot of reads that turned out to be correct. Would've been a much different result if I drew town. :)

Also hosts really shouldn't be shaming people to the degree that Barry shamed Magic. Not good conduct. Not likely to make him want to play your next game either.
Shoulda seen what I did to him in the discord. :draper2

Dude threw a temper tantrum much the same vein as you, my man.

Secondly, he was mad shit-talking about his abilities and when he was proven wrong on the Junk and Curry wagons, he got shit-talked back to. He can make excuses all he wants, but when he's a disrespectful little shit to people who were making far better reads than him, he gets what's coming to him.

·
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,575
Seriously, Magic should really apologize for being the equivalent of a cunt in this game, that of all things was highly inexcusable. You were pissing and moaning about repping Chimp out, letting him have some space in your head rent-free for fuck-all reason when there was zero reason to rep him out since he was posting rather consistently.

Secondly you let Poyser's Multi-Scum gambit live in your head too and you let that overtake you horribly, instead of lynching someone who was for sure scum in NG, to someone who had fucking info on Brutus. If Curry was NEMESIS, why the fuck should he know Brutus is Jill? The whole goal of NEMESIS is to kill Jill, not defend her claim ffs (this goes to Doddsy too as he should have honestly known better). I mean, if Curry WAS NEMESIS and knew Brutus was Jill, he easily could have waited for Brutus to claim and then COUNTERCLAIM IT FOR THE EASY MISLYNCH AND WIN. STUPID. STUPID. STUPID.

Finally, you were a complete asshole to Chimp the entire game (his absolutely terrible usage aside), when he was at least *trying*, you inconsiderate jerk.

Nobody can be as *mighty* as you, Magic. You drive people away with your incessant gloating and acting like you are the greatest mafia player since Odo and Poyser. You're not even fit to lick their boots, let alone be Tier 1 alongside them.

That's why you're Wooden Spoon. Your holier than thou attitude bit you in the ass and it cost town the victory because YOU, NO ONE ELSE, YOU decided you wanted to be a big shot and open up your mouth about how you have more credibility than Chimp when he was making better points than you were.

I already know chances are you'll completely dismiss this shit and call me a shit host as usual for giving a "God of Mafia" a Wooden Spoon for having a terrible attitude and a game costing mislynch. That's life, Magic. Live with it and move on. Grow up while you're at it and realize people don't care about you when you say you're so "great" at this arbitrary game.

Eat your L, son, and next game, come back strong and *not* a complete jerk, k?

Now if a mod would be so kind as to lock this thread so we can move on once and for all?

·
25,686 Posts
:kobelol

Gotta say it's pussy shit to talk s whole lot of shit and then ask for a mod to lock the thread. I won't respond again because it's a waste of time. I just won't play your games, Barry, works for everyone.

·
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,577
:kobelol

Gotta say it's pussy shit to talk s whole lot of shit and then ask for a mod to lock the thread. I won't respond again because it's a waste of time. I just won't play your games, Barry, works for everyone.

Guess I was proven right. Oh well, it's time to move on.

·
25,686 Posts
It was well past time to move on Barry. You're the child for wanting to continue it.

And I wasn't the only one giving chimp shit nor is this the only time he pulls this shit. He just shouldn't be allowed to play if he refuses to play properly. It's not a time constraint issue with him.

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts
Coward

·
CHAMPION
1,170 Posts

I'm sorry that you got nothing out of me removing the janitor role cop godfather from the game. Obviously, giving you more time to listen to scum interactions worked gangbusters.
Tbf he’s kinda right. You made it obvious you had something so went in to day knowing I was screwed and trying to help my teammates look good

I was likely gonna get lynched anyway so no real need for you to be like that, you just ruined the potential interactions because by the next day phase you and christo were dead and nothing was gained from my lynch other than just removing a scum player

1561 - 1580 of 1611 Posts