Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Banned
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I took this from another post I had, but decided to bring it here too since I hate the demon known as... Barry Bonds.

I hope Bonds breaks his ankle while he trots around the bases after hitting one of his fraud, steriod-influenced homeruns. Racist, over-cocky, hypocritical, lying sack of shit... Mr. doesn't give the fans the time of day and bashes the media because they've exposed him for the true satan bastard he is today and hides behind the innocence of his family while denying what a horrible mother fucker he is. Not to mention he spits on the integrity of the game and has obviously missed the true HONOR it is to be so high up on the HR list, but ALL he cares about is knocking Babe Ruth... BABE FUCKING RUTH... Down the list just so he can top a white man. Burn... In... Hell. Yeah, I hate Bonds... Probably more than I've hated anyone in my life. I never wish death upon someone unless they deserved it. So I just wish that Bonds suffers... Suffers after he breaks his ankle and is forced to see his HR record remain where it is while Babe Ruth still stands over his selfish ass.

The guy acts like a victim to racism. Bullshit. If you wanna talk racism, look at Hank Aaron. He busted his ass off to top Ruth's record under a time when racism was still heavy, but did he have to come around and say "The ONLY reason I'm hitting homeruns is so I can top Ruth because he's white." No, Aaron did it because it was a great feat in baseball history and a great accomplishment in his career/life. Bonds... What does he say about the possibility of making history (again...)? "Hey, I get to beat a white man's record!" Hey, YOU'RE A JACKASS!

So yeah... Bonds... I hate him. No... No... I LOATHE him. :agree:

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
The guy acts like a victim to racism. Bullshit. If you wanna talk racism, look at Hank Aaron. He busted his ass off to top Ruth's record under a time when racism was still heavy, but did he have to come around and say "The ONLY reason I'm hitting homeruns is so I can top Ruth because he's white." No, Aaron did it because it was a great feat in baseball history and a great accomplishment in his career/life. Bonds... What does he say about the possibility of making history (again...)? "Hey, I get to beat a white man's record!" Hey, YOU'RE A JACKASS!
I can agree with that. I HATE the way Bonds cries racism in every fucking interview he has. He doesn't have to deal with shit nowadays. Baseball is like 90% black/latino nowadays...which makes him look like a total idiot for crying about being a black man.

With or without steroids, Bonds is a great baseball player. He's truly an asshole of a person, but he's always been a great player. Take away roids though...and he wouldn't be hitting these kinds of HR's at his age.

·
Registered
766 Posts
I can relate, the Yanks are my favorite team, and my favorite player is, you guessed it, Babe Ruth. Every time I hear Bonds talk, it pisses me off. He is an ass to the media and to the fans. He thinks everything is a race issue, and can get away with it b/c no white reporter is going to disagree with a juiced up baseball player who could kick his ass. I have been hoping since last season he would suffer an injury that would prevent him from playing. So, again, I can relate.

·
Banned
914 Posts
^^^ You are wrong about the 90% stuff. Baseball is about 30% black, 40% white, 10% Latino, 10% Dominican Republic and 10% other. On the subject of Barry Bonds I do not hate him at all. He cries racism because he is paranoid, imagine you are in his position, you get 10 death threats a day, you claw your way out of trouble... I'll finish this up tommorow you guys.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Never thought I'd see a Barry Bonds rant. Quite comical.

Can't say your point isn't valid, but honestly...he's entitled to feel the way he does, right? Whatever fuels ya fuels ya. His pick is some prostitute lovin, cheese cake downin, dimple cheeked slugger from the turn of the 20th century. If that (and roids) is what makes him crank out his homers, who are we to judge?

Atleast he isn't corking his bat like Sosa.

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
Hes right about a lot of what he said. I just feel bad for his father, may he rest in peace, that he has such an ass for a son. Barry Bonds is the most full of shit player in MLB today. Hes on steriods, and he wont come clean. The day he gets caught by the testing policy Ill have myself a good laugh. You dont get that big that fast when your that old without taking anything illegal. Also, heres the Max Kellerman therory, look at the size of his forehead. Its tripled in size since he debuted. But what he said about Ruth was way out of line. Ruth set his record when the parks were bigger and in less games, also in the start of his carrer Ruth didnt hit (he pitched for the Red Sox). Ruth is better than Bonds will ever be.

This should probably be in Sports.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
^^^ You are wrong about the 90% stuff. Baseball is about 30% black, 40% white, 10% Latino, 10% Dominican Republic and 10% other. On the subject of Barry Bonds I do not hate him at all. He cries racism because he is paranoid, imagine you are in his position, you get 10 death threats a day, you claw your way out of trouble... I'll finish this up tommorow you guys.
I was just estimating, and exaggerating...but I'd definitly say there's more Latino/DR payers then just 20%.

Dude really...death threats? Think of the amount of death threats Hank Aaron got...for actually being black. Bonds gets death threats because he's an asshole to the public, it would happen to a player whether he was white/black/asian whatever...it doesn't matter. Do you know how hated Roger Maris was in 1961? Was it because he was white or because he wasn't a people person?

No one gives a fuck that a black man is going to pass Babe Ruth on the all time HR list. People care because 1) He's an asshole regardless of what color he is...and 2) He had to break a record by cheating.

Also, heres the Max Kellerman therory, look at the size of his forehead. Its tripled in size since he debuted. But what he said about Ruth was way out of line. Ruth set his record when the parks were bigger and in less games, also in the start of his carrer Ruth didnt hit (he pitched for the Red Sox). Ruth is better than Bonds will ever be.
I've heard that theory as well, and it makes sense. The reason I'm convinced he's juiced up though, is his age. When you're that old, and injury prone, you don't smack HR's like that. I'm guessing he used roids to recover from an injury (which lots of athletes have), and has used them ever since considering the size of him. Bonds was never a BIG HR hitter until a few years ago...now all of sudden he hits them constantly, even though they don't pitch to him.

Bonds is talented as hell, but he's not the greatest ever and he will never be considered that. It's not because he's an asshole in person, it's because he needs added illegal power to do this. And because of that, we'll never know just how good Bonds could of been.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Chuck_Spears said:
I hope Barry Bonds ain't stupid enough to avoid a Congressional Supena.
Because if he does, it's game over.
He didn't even get subpoenaed.

Yahoo! Sports said:
Q: Who's been called to testify March 17?

A: Former stars Mark McGwire and Jose Canseco; current players Jason Giambi, Sammy Sosa, Curt Schilling, Frank Thomas, Rafael Palmeiro; players' association head Donald Fehr; Major League Baseball executive vice presidents Rob Manfred and Sandy Alderson; and San Diego Padres general manager Kevin Towers.
And it won't move to sports because it is rant against Bonds.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts