Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the WWE obviously has high hopes for him with the whole Cena/Nexus storyline. I can see Barrett being one of the top 3 Wrestlers that will carry the WWE into the next phrase with Orton/Cena/Barrett, anyone think this?

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Yey,Triple H finally got a replacement and finally can retire! I think that in three or four months with Cena/Barret/Orton it will start to become boring... of course they have Sheamus... oh well...

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Barrett is definetely the wave of the future in the WWE. Even though I think he got to this point solely because of the Nexus' work as a whole and not on his own accord, I have to give him credit for taking advantage of the opportunity and making it into something big.

·
Ho!
17,493 Posts
When/if Barrett gets the WWE Championship, I'll be able to say 99% sure it's Barrett.

Until then, I'll still say Barrett, but I'm not holding my breath. Still from the looks of it he has a better shot than anyone else right now.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Never had much thought, but damn.

Wade can be the next mega heel.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
It's obvious that the WWE has plans for Barrett.

No one gets pushed this hard for no reason.

It's something I'm just gonna have to get used to, whether I hate him or not.

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Yes, he definitely is the top heel in the company today. I'm actually waiting for this man to bare knuckle bloody John Cena's face, and make children cry. That would be great, and I think Barrett has potential to transcend wrestling, and perhaps omve on to doing movies.....James Bond?

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Barrett is NOT the top heel in the company, Nexus is. You could tab anybody as their leader and they'd generate a lot of heat simply due to the fact that the group as a collective has run train on everybody they've come in contact with. If Barrett had been put on his own from the get-go he'd be a nobody floundering in the mid-card right now.

·
Trump and Macron will Rule the World
3,313 Posts
Barrett is NOT the top heel in the company, Nexus is. You could tab anybody as their leader and they'd generate a lot of heat simply due to the fact that the group as a collective has run train on everybody they've come in contact with. If Barrett had been put on his own from the get-go he'd be a nobody floundering in the mid-card right now.
That part wouldn't be true at all. If anything, he would be in the mid-card but not floundering like Kaval is. He all the tools required to be the next big thing and WWE would of realized that with or without the Nexus angle and he would of gotten his big push one way or another.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Nah, they've done bad if that red haired clown is the top heel, he sucks.

Ideally, the top heel should be the guy in your screen name/avatar, but there's no way in hell that'll ever happen.
Agreed about Punk but as long as he's pushed, I don't really care.

Disagree about Sheamus though, he's as good as Barrett.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts