Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
542 Posts
Just a natural born speaker/ crowd worker.

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
He really needs to work hard on those ring skills, because he will have to be carried otherwise. However, that isn't essential, and his natural presence and charisma, as well as him being a heat magnet is crazy.

·
Registered
10,592 Posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok64yGkgq3U

he even knows how to piss off a foreign crowd, Barrett - stick the belt on him!
Yep this is how backstage WWE think as well.

Hey this guy pissed off his home town, put the belt on him dammit.

Look at Swagger as the best example of why championships shouldn't be rushed. And quite frankly, if Sheamus wasn't getting the rub from HHH, he may have been in the same position. Ya gotta make a guy look credible. 3-5 years is what it takes to build a champion IMO. Maybe 2 years if you're that damn good. (unless you're Brock Lesnar who it just surprisingly worked with).

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Like I said a couple weeks ago, it's that friggin crooked nose of his, the "Bent Beezer" and that "I'm superior" Sneer. Stephen Regal has that same pompous sneer, and I think Barret copied it. Regal always looked like he smelled a sneaker with a bad case of Bromodrosis.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
was going to make a thread about him. Just a natural on the mic and probably the most intimidating heel at the moment.

·
Banned
354 Posts
Old news. Barret is as good as Miz on the mic, very rare thing ;).

This guy is too new for the belt though, let him end this Nexus crap first and see if he can keep the same level of performance without them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts